Aloha From A Beginner

Will11

Aloha Friends,

I have been growing just under a year here on Oahu. I am a medical user. I have learned a lot this past year and made lots of mistakes. Some successes and some failures, but it’s still been really fun. I have grown exclusively autos and am trying to take advantage of the year round growing weather we have here. I have a grow tent for nights but take plants out in the day for old fashion sunshine. My first grow was a huge success (by my beginner standards… a little over 2oz dry per auto -plant). I guess it was beginners luck because I have struggled getting most seeds past germination/seedling since then. I’m looking forward to learning from so many generous experts on this site. I hope I’m able to give back as I gain experience.

All the best,
Will11

Aloha Friends,

I have been growing just under a year here on Oahu. I am a medical user. I have learned a lot this past year and made lots of mistakes. Some successes and some failures, but it’s still been really fun. I have grown exclusively autos and am trying to take advantage of the year round growing weather we have here. I have a grow tent for nights but take plants out in the day for old fashion sunshine. My first grow was a huge success (by my beginner standards… a little over 2oz dry per auto -plant). I guess it was beginners luck because I have struggled getting most seeds past germination/seedling since then. I’m looking forward to learning from so many generous experts on this site. I hope I’m able to give back as I gain experience.

All the best,
Will11
Welcome my friend. :welcome:

Stay safe
Bill

Aloha Will,

to live in Hawaii and be able to grow year round sounds like Eden to me. What are you currently growing?

I have just started some White Widow, Big Bud, Super Skunk and Chocolope to be transplanted outside in about 6 weeks here in the Northeast US.

A lot of knowledgeable experience growers here and have learned a lot just reading through past posts on all aspects of cannabis.

Back
Top Bottom