Dragoonlady here

dragoonlady

Hello all,
I joined this forum because I'm looking for a strain called Charlotte's web or something like it. I do grow, I hate the high but want the medical advantages.

I'm looking for something that is low in THC and high in CBD. I made RSO for my husband when he was fighting cancer. Sadly he did not win that battle, I'm convinced that he would have had we known what we were up against earlier. He was given 2-3 months to live by the time he was diagnosed and it had metastasized to three other places in his body. I tried the RSO and I was so high I was almost sick, tried using it at night so the effects would be going on while I slept, woke up dizzy like I had a hangover and was useless for most of the day.

I live in Central California and it is legal to grow (with a card) up to 12 plants in my county. I'm looking for a place I can buy clones or seeds for a reasonable price. (I am on a fixed fairly low income)

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Hello Dragoonlady and :welcome: to :420: I'm sure there will be someone who can answer your questions about that strain. I had never heard of that strain before I googled it. You could also check in the Medical Marijuana Co-ops and Dispensaries forum.

Best of luck! :)

Harlequin is the strain that you are looking for. I believe that you can only get it as a clone. It should be available in most parts of Calif. We are glad that you are here. I want to extend a :welcome: to you from :420:. We are spreading the truth about cannabis and hemp to the world. New Member Start Links has a lot of great links that you may find interesting. Look around and if you have any questions just ask. :peace: :Namaste:

Welcome Dragon, take a look at the links in my signature below regarding proper use/dosage and making Cannabis Oil. If administered properly the oil will not make you high and the THC is very beneficial too despite misconceptions. Hope you find everything you need. :peace:

Back
Top Bottom