New and would be grateful for help re RSO for lung cancer

Graceyblue

Hey all, have just joined up in the hope of hearing from someone who has experience using RSO for lung cancer treatment. Adenocarcinoma stage 4 incurable ( doctors said they could only offer palliative chemo which he refused they said it " probably wouldn't help much anyway")he was diagnosed through a malignant pleural effusion. My question is for anyone who has used the oil to treat advanced cancer please...once the 60ml course has been completed how do you stop? By reducing gradually ( as he is)? He was able to ingest the ml orally within 10 days and his effusion dried up ( corresponding to treatment) and has remained dry. He also took cbd high grade 1:1 ratio. He is now on 0.5ml at night and reducing it slowly. Due to his cancer being incurable and advanced I'm just wondering if 60mls is enough and is it ok to go on to rice grain maintenance now? I would be so grateful for any advice or hearing from anyone with a similar experience. He took oil orally in veg capsules which worked very well in making accurate doses spread evenly through 24 hours. The oil was made exactly as RS advised. He was not a candidate for surgery due to the primary ( though lung) not being found( CT scans/ XRays did not show any mass) diagnosis of cancer was done through the cytology of the fluid drained from pleura. Thanks in advance for any help, much appreciated. Grace.

Welcome to 420! I'm sorry it is under these circumstances but glad you found your way here. An excellent thread for you to look at and participate in would be
SweetSue's cannabis oil study hall. Search for that thread and you may start up a dialogue and you will be greeted by many knowledgeable people on the subject including sweetsue herself. Sorry I couldn't be of more help. Good luck and we wish y'all our best.

Welcome to 420! I'm sorry it is under these circumstances but glad you found your way here. An excellent thread for you to look at and participate in would be
SweetSue's cannabis oil study hall. Search for that thread and you may start up a dialogue and you will be greeted by many knowledgeable people on the subject including sweetsue herself. Sorry I couldn't be of more help. Good luck and we wish y'all our best.

Here is a link to the Study Hall. SweetSue's Cannabis Oil Study Hall If you look at the bottom of the first post in Sue's signature, there are other links to threads with lots of info, including Cajun's Base treatment for cancer. I would read through these and ask questions in them. The smartest people fighting various diseases hang out there!!! :circle-of-love::peace:

Hey all, have just joined up in the hope of hearing from someone who has experience using RSO for lung cancer treatment. Adenocarcinoma stage 4 incurable ( doctors said they could only offer palliative chemo which he refused they said it " probably wouldn't help much anyway")he was diagnosed through a malignant pleural effusion. My question is for anyone who has used the oil to treat advanced cancer please...once the 60ml course has been completed how do you stop? By reducing gradually ( as he is)? He was able to ingest the ml orally within 10 days and his effusion dried up ( corresponding to treatment) and has remained dry. He also took cbd high grade 1:1 ratio. He is now on 0.5ml at night and reducing it slowly. Due to his cancer being incurable and advanced I'm just wondering if 60mls is enough and is it ok to go on to rice grain maintenance now? I would be so grateful for any advice or hearing from anyone with a similar experience. He took oil orally in veg capsules which worked very well in making accurate doses spread evenly through 24 hours. The oil was made exactly as RS advised. He was not a candidate for surgery due to the primary ( though lung) not being found( CT scans/ XRays did not show any mass) diagnosis of cancer was done through the cytology of the fluid drained from pleura. Thanks in advance for any help, much appreciated. Grace.

For what it is worth, there are lots of people here who are living with "Incurable" cancer and doing very well. Most of them won't say they are cured, because it can be a continuous battle. IMHO, he should stay on CCO (RSO) at some level. I would not be inclined to cut the dose till I saw great improvement in my lab results, but I am not fighting cancer, so that is just be best opinion. Please follow up with people in the Study hall and in Cajun's thread!!!:circle-of-love::peace:

Hi Growchy Green :) thanks so much for your kind welcome to site and for your help, really appreciate it. I will check that the study hall as you advised. Hugs and peace your way. G :)

For what it is worth, there are lots of people here who are living with "Incurable" cancer and doing very well. Most of them won't say they are cured, because it can be a continuous battle. IMHO, he should stay on CCO (RSO) at some level. I would not be inclined to cut the dose till I saw great improvement in my lab results, but I am not fighting cancer, so that is just be best opinion. Please follow up with people in the Study hall and in Cajun's thread!!!:circle-of-love::peace:

Hi Dave :) thanks so much for warm welcome and link to the study hall, I will check it out. Thanks too for the encouraging words and advice. Really kind. Really appreciated, great to meet some positive good people on a wonderful site. Thanks Dave :)

Back
Top Bottom