They threw away my urine test

Mojo755

I had to take a pre employment urine test. I haven't smoked in like a month cause I'm looking for a job. The lady was putting the tests in special sealed bags, but she just threw mine away?? What does that mean? If anybody knows please let me know. I can't exactly call and ask the HR lady if I passed my drug test. Job doesn't start till the 20th and I'm sweatin' it big time

Are you sure she didn't just toss it in the bin to go be sent to the lab? Very few places actually test urine samples on site. Most get sent to LabCorp or Qwest.

Are you sure she didn't just toss it in the bin to go be sent to the lab? Very few places actually test urine samples on site. Most get sent to LabCorp or Qwest.
It was Quest. No she threw it in the trash. It was an onsite test. The kind you pee into cup and the test is on the back of it. I only saw the guy a head of me and she bagged his up...possibly for further testing, at least that's what I am hoping. Mine was a solid negative so she just threw it away. And the one she bagged up to mail out, could be to test levels??? I don't know cause it's driving me crazy

No it has happened to me before, I wsa supposed to take a dot screen, she just dfid ph check and tossed my sample. I refused to re pee, cause i was out of the sythentic I brought, ending up being a lab error, and i never re tested due to dot. But if its labs fault you just re test

The only reason it would be thrown away is either the lab tech screwed, highly doubtful, or the contract they have with the company says to just do a standard strip test and if it passes they just throw the sample away, if it tests positive they will send it off to the lab for GC/MS testing. If they through it away I would assume you passed. Call the HR dept of the employer and just ask when your start date is. Do not mention the drug test at all.

Back
Top Bottom