this buds for us

gnikah700

whats up peeps hows it tokin.... me im always tokin. i grow also not a big grow room but a lil something that keeps me goin, i currently have gotten some og kush and bluecheese, ill c how thats gonna go ,i been growin for about 2 yrs now and i suggest to anyone its the way to go,im amarried with children and grand 3 of them so im just laid back tendin to my babies ''all of them'' well ill c yall and keep ya posted on my grow....tokedontchoke:roorrip:

ghikah700 :welcome: to you! If you want to share your grow with 420 read this,.. How to Make a Grow Journal. This is a great way to involve all and for great praise and input help if needed. Very glad you are with us here. Looking forward to see and hearing more from you friend. :roorrip: :peace:

whats up peeps hows it tokin.... me im always tokin. i grow also not a big grow room but a lil something that keeps me goin, i currently have gotten some og kush and bluecheese, ill c how thats gonna go ,i been growin for about 2 yrs now and i suggest to anyone its the way to go,im amarried with children and grand 3 of them so im just laid back tendin to my babies ''all of them'' well ill c yall and keep ya posted on my grow....tokedontchoke:roorrip:

hello and welcome..

Back
Top Bottom