This happened after i lost power for two days

damagnet35

I still took them outside and everything ph is around 5.5 77 temp but thats all i know t
20110903_092003.jpg

I have flushed and cleaned the room and seprated everyone for now any help would be great ty keeep up the hard work yea and its like this only on the ends so far im new to this but have been reading alot
20110903_105821.jpg
20110903_105915.jpg
20110903_105953.jpg

probably just trying grow still,yet with no light wont grow in your normal upright position,the paleness is just where there was no light to help with chlorophyll production so the leaves look bleached. thats my take on it man. just put back in normal conditions and im sure youl be away again chin up :)

I think your plants will be fine after you get them back to there normal conditions. They were out of power, moved outside, and then moved again. They probably got a little shocked. Plus the significant light change didn't help. Let us know how they turn out after conditions normalize :). :morenutes:

20110913_140734.jpg

This has killed on plant already on this one now it looked good for alittle bit but is drying up curling just brownish color through out the whole plant i would like to know or find out what it is thats killing it but i think by then it would be to late saved one out of :thanks:

looks like it could be a small nute block or it could be from all the stress im not to sure but i noticed some chewed up lookin leaves in the top left of the pic have you checked for any insects on it as i alway get some kind of bugs when i move plants inside and then outside

Yea my cat got ahold of some but notthing to do with the problembut ty for noticing
well how would i find out what is going on what do i n
eed to find out

Back
Top Bottom