This is a PISTIL? Is a Female PLant?

sekelink

female20.jpg

Somebody can tell me if this is a PISTIL, in other words is she FEMALE?

I need some information about my plant.

Thank you very much!!

How long have you been flowering?
Doesnt look like its really showing yet...

High sekelink!

Please take what I am about to say as with a very large dose of skepticism and distrust. That last photo you post does very much look like a preflower of the female variety. HOW EVER it very well could be a think stipule, I.E a small straight flat leaf found at the base of each branch. Though it does very much look like a preflower to me*..

But please, please, please dont quote me on that. its really way to early to tell with any thing beyond a 34.487% certainty.

Edit: I also wanted to say I really like your set up, simple but loaded with potential! Beautiful ladies as well keep up the good work!

Here is a photo I took from one of my current ladies when she first started to show preflowers.
KB_is_a_girl_.JPG

the preflower is right next to the branch, the big green thing in front of it is one of the stipules I mentioned in the other post. Its not the best photo but I hope it helps. though really nothing will ease your mind till it actually pops pistils which if that is a preflower is still several days away.

Your photo ,ItsChrome, help me much more. I think my plant show me a pre flower but is very little. In a few weeks I upload more pics.

Thank you very much!!

Whats the hurry? Looks like you have plenty of room for em to grow and mature before having to cull any male(s).

Patience is a key part of successful farming. (and especially hard when it comes to ripening and curing)

Back
Top Bottom