This winter's growings

kahoona

one super silver haze, one ak47, one bruce banner, one mcrillaz and two godfather og.
the four in the tent are amnesia haze, durban poison, zkittlez and northern lights.
the 6 are just turned to 12/12. good n healthy going into flower. topped twice and defoliated.

IMG_3090.jpg

IMG_3179.jpg

IMG_3180.jpg

IMG_3176.jpg

Looking good @kahoona . Can you describe your watering system? I assume the hoses are for drain to waste?
yes the yellow hose is drain to waste. the feeding tubes are from this hub that runs to drip halos. i just mix up the feed in a 7 gal pail then throw the pump pickup into the bucket and turn on the pump. it hasnt plugged up on me yet and im feeding them MC and calmag. i defoliated some fan leaves about two weeks ago and now just defoliated the underbrush. they on cruise now.....

IMG_3189.jpg

all my hvac controls. when it gets too warm the fan turns on and brings cold fresh air from outside. dehumidifier brings humidity in line and the little heater is wired to come on at night if needed when the lights are out. there are 4 large fans blowing the air around in there. plants seem happy in there.

IMG_3188.jpg

IMG_3190.jpg

Back
Top Bottom