timers keep sticking on

dmn71313

anyone know why my timers keep going bad I buy the heavy duty more expensive ones and they still keep going bad either wont turn off or they stay on this the 4th one this month im using a900w 5w led if that helps this is my first grow got a ton of money and time into it this is a big problem for me I just cut the light time to 12-12 and timer failure is not an option any idea whats going on. the light is the only thing pluged into the timer gonna get another one today try and plug it into a power strip see if that helps or maybe plug the power strip into the timer then the light anyone else have this problem I cant be the only one

I have had it happen a couple of times, not 4 times in a month though. for the most part they get to the little switch, then dont seem to have the jam to flip it. Not sure what causes it, usually just needs a little touch to flip the switch and away it goes again. I have not had troubles with mine for weeks now though. maybe try getting electronic ones instead of mechanical???

timer 15a 125v 1875w its the heavy dutyist I can find and ive looked on ebay for like a week been to the hydo store talked to them today they cant find em any bigger gonna contact lgsolutions see what they say. got a 1500 joules surge protector gonna try it again biggest I can find . timer, surge, light, see how that works the light is mars2 900w not sure what its drawing ive been trying to research it online they say it surges on start up and something bout the sodier in the timer going bad and making it stay on

Back
Top Bottom