Timers?

Re: Timers??

BuddyBlaze you timer will plug in to your grounded wall outlet or into your surge protector. When the timer is set and plugged in then you will plug your ballast into it.

any of those should work...you can get a timer at a local hardware store instead of the internet

how do i set this timer so that it turns on at 12 pm everyday its 11 right now and when i flip the on switch my light turns on

There is a program bottom on the timers you need to program the first setting and only the first setting to the times you want for you 12/12.
Your time should have instructions explaining this.

will the timer turn on and off by itself i already flipped the switch on and set it to 12pm and 12 am and set the daytime to 12 also

buddyblaze420 said:
will the timer turn on and off by itself i already flipped the switch on and set it to 12pm and 12 am and set the daytime to 12 also
i want to know if the light will turn and off byitself after i set and turn on the timer

this shit aint working.. i had to get up and flip the timer on this afternoon can someone plz explain to me exactly how to set a dial timer ??

yippie!!
Now thats funny.
Happy to hear you got it figured out. As long as its a 15 amp grounded timer it is good for HID lights.
Splif has it right about where to plug it into.
Grow well bro.

Back
Top Bottom