to add light or not - or when?

neon green

My grow is located in my journal below. I've asked a few times there but no answer..... My question would be, I'm in week 4 of flower with 8 week strains. I'm going with a 600w hps. Should I add a 400w hps or metal halide? Should I add a 600w hps or metal halide? Should I add it now? Should I only add it with the last 2 weeks of flower?

It's a 4x4 so I would go with the 400 hps. Puts you at 1000 which is more than enough light. The heat would be the issue! Plants look great and very healthy. I would do it now I see no advantage in waiting. Harvest in 4 weeks you say? Be ready for a last flushing and drop the RH the last 10 days to help with the drying process. Looks like you have done your homework so kudos for you! Keep us posted I'll be watching your progress. Good luck bro! I'm on my second grow, having some issues right now but nothing that can't be fixed. Cloned off a late flowering plant and trying to re-veg isn't always the easiest thing to do! They are not cooperating as much as I would like.... Worth the effort they have great genes and was very successful last time around....

Heats not an issue at all I have a 10'000 btu ac cooling a 5x5 room. It only runs about :05 out of the hour lights on, so I figure I can run at least 4-6 more lights. The only advantage to waiting would be not using the electricity and getting a similar if not the same outcome. I also run perpetually and adding one more lady Saturday also. I've grown these same strains for a few years with the exact same equipment so I know them just as well as I know my own kids. Thanks for the reply and good luck with your grow.

Back
Top Bottom