Today on: The Young and The Stoned

MunchieDiva

Omg. So okay...I got some weed Friday. It was awesome because I havent had weed money for soooo long. So I bought some. Well my mom and dad were pissed I brought it to the house so I had to get rid of it. So I called David and told him I wanted to smoke it all with him. So he comes over...and at first its cool. I role a joint and we start smokin, and then he starts being a total douche. I mean, a total fucking tool bag. I was about to cry, and he was seriously killing my buzz. He was breaking like, a tenth commandment of marijuana. I have never treated anyone I smoked with like that...ever. Okay, once...when I caught Savannah and David fucking, I smoked with her and I was a bitch....but thats just cause the whore wouldnt leave my house. So anyways...David was a dick to me all day long!! Maybe its true, maybe u cant be friends with your ex's. Sometimes I dont even know why I try.

See Everyone. My life is a soap opera.! Tune in next week or tomorrow (whichever drama happens first) on: The Young and The Stoned:peace

some people you just can't get along with. move on with life

lol its okay girl just let it out even if no ones interested in reading it just do ur thang whatever helps u with the situation and forget ur ex if hes gonna be a jerk to u and ur just tryin to chill with him well his loss and for hanging out with the girl after she fuked himm ummm i dunnoo how u did dat..avoid does who bring negativity to your life!!

:hmmmm: :hmmmm: :hmmmm: :hmmmm: :hmmmm:

Back
Top Bottom