Psycho Moments

MunchieDiva

My ex boyfriend, and very good friend David has just recently turned 21. So inevitably he has been drinking pretty often. And he has been smoking alot with me and doing some other things I wont mention here. Last night, I decided I would go to my friend Kristen's house. David showed up at her house at 1 am and asked for me. Everyone was asleep...I went down stairs and I was like, "What the hell David!??" and he was like, "I got your message, what did you need?" I was like, "umm..David, I didnt call you today." and it was just really weird because I really didnt call him. I dunno what he was on. Anyways, I kinda think he just showed up to make sure I wasnt sleeping with some guy. But has anyone else had a moment like this. It freaked me out so bad, I just wanted to get high...lol. And I couldnt because Kristen is a "good kid". It was soooo weird!

Can a cell phone do that?? Get times mixed up or send messages late?

Ya sometimes cellhpone carriers get on the fritz, I'd had messages sent to me that I receieved a day or two after they were sent

Space, Time, Cell Phones, and Text.

As a former wireless data tech I can assure you that text message queues do back up, delaying transmissions, but time stamps, along with all other computer network timing is slaved off of Stratum 1 atomic clocking source.

probably just wanted to see you, make sure everything was alright with you. You should probably encourage him to cool out with the other things he's doing though.

And BTW its in my opinion that 21 should not be legal requirement to start drinking, yes it should be based on age.....but on IQ as well, if you can't pass the test you can't be qualified to drink. I think we all know drinking makes ya dumber so ya gotta draw the line somewheres........... I know this strays a bit from the thread.....but if you mix booze into any situation strange behavior can't be ruled out.

Stoner4Life said:
And BTW its in my opinion that 21 should not be legal requirement to start drinking, yes it should be based on age.....but on IQ as well, if you can't pass the test you can't be qualified to drink. I think we all know drinking makes ya dumber so ya gotta draw the line somewheres........... I know this strays a bit from the thread.....but if you mix booze into any situation strange behavior can't be ruled out.
That about says it all !:allgood:

yeh thelife, i know where your coming from. Started drinking pretty early, and got heavy into it when i was in about year 9. Drunk solid for a couple years which included a long list of incidents, break and enter, full out fights, alcholic poisoning, more fights and a long list of injuries from it all. The weed helped, although i was doing them both together pretty heavily at a stage, but then i went cold turkey withou weed for a year and a couple of months cold turkey for alc. Still drink but not excessively, and only smoke on occasions, although i have been getting into it lately. MODERATION...its all about balancing your shit out.

Back
Top Bottom