Toking in secret all the time. why?

it depends i really dont give a fuck what other ppl think if they dont agree i jus dont wanna b snitched on. if im @ a party ill go 2 my car or find a spot away from every1 else cuz then tha whole world wants 2 smoke wit u & most of em aint returnin tha favor. i hate when im rollin/smokin a blunt in my car @ a party & every1s suddenly my friend & wont back tha fuck up

Because I'd rather not get the lecture my wife gives me when she smells it in the house. You long term married guys know what I'm talking about.

I'll get fired up and tell her it's cigars in the house or weed. She'll relent on the weed for a few weeks then it's back on.

I never smoked weed in the house or our cars when the kids were growing up. I figured once the lil' darlin's were off at college on my dime,I could start tokin' in the house again. I misjudged that one.

Hell,my bride was the biggest weed head I knew 30 years ago. Now it's like that part of her life never happened. She's now younger than I am too,she had two years on me then. I'm thinkin' it's all some sort of strange female thing.

Because I'd rather not get the lecture my wife gives me when she smells it in the house. You long term married guys know what I'm talking about.

I'll get fired up and tell her it's cigars in the house or weed. She'll relent on the weed for a few weeks then it's back on.

I never smoked weed in the house or our cars when the kids were growing up. I figured once the lil' darlin's were off at college on my dime,I could start tokin' in the house again. I misjudged that one.

Hell,my bride was the biggest weed head I knew 30 years ago. Now it's like that part of her life never happened. She's now younger than I am too,she had two years on me then. I'm thinkin' it's all some sort of strange female thing.

ha!, your wife and my wife have the same behavior

Personally, I've felt huge relief when someone stood up at a Super Bowl party in Costa Rica and said "Anyone mind if I light this joint?"

I think sometimes we need to just put it out there in a respectful way so people can object if they don't want to smell the smoke without being a downer, but also so people can all join together in a smoke session rather than wondering if anyone else is thinking the same thing.

I've always held the belief that the cannabis culture is about sharing; a bonding experience as opposed to the white baggers sneaking off to the bathroom.

When I host poker, it is well understood that joints will be rolled and smoked at the table. If it's at someone else's house, then they make the call... but a call must be made. It's dumb to sit around wondering what people are thinking... there is always a nice, non-threatening or rude way to ask or at least strongly hint.

We all need to teach the cannabis sub-culture to others - there are strong traditions of sharing when it comes to smoking weed, and sometimes that means sharing in honesty too if someone breaks the traditions by mooching or deliberately excluding those who like to smoke. Respect is a big part of things too, so if smoking makes someone uncomfortable, we as smokers need to respect that and accommodate that person by going outside or whatever.

We have come along way in the public perception the last few years since we don't act like other drug users... we need to continue to strengthen the image of pot smokers as respectable people who are kind and empathetic to others. We are all part of something bigger than ourselves, like it or not. If a pot smoker breaks tradition, it should be obvious to smokers and non-smokers alike that the person is at fault, not the culture of cannabis.

I get paranoid around people I don't know so I like to smoke alone. I have my close friends and wife that I smoke with (sweet deal, huh?) but I don't feel comfortable smoking with or around others. I am also on a college soccer team, so if it got out that I smoke pot, then I can kiss my financial aid and the team goodbye.

Back
Top Bottom