Too early for 200w MH?

EzExtractions

Sup guys, my seedlings started showing the first 4 leaves about 2-3 days ago, i immediately put them under a few small cfl's in my tent. Now i have the 400w mh already mounted above with a cool tube reflector. The ballast is dimmable so i put it at 50%, which means its at 200w. Would it be to early to lower the MH and put the seedlings directly underneath it? or should i just keep them under the cfl's for the first 2 weeks of veg then put them under the MH?

You can put them under the MH, I'd just keep the light up a little high for the first couple of days. Assuming the plants are fine, you can gradually lower the light a little bit every day or two. If the plants start looking unhappy, raise it back up a little. :Namaste:

Ok cool man thats kinda my game plan any ways. ive had it on pretty much the whole time. just raised all the way up to the ceiling, seedlings dont seem to mind at all, i just lowered the light down today, the seedlings are in the corner of the tent and not directly under the MH any ways, will put them directly under it once i transplant, which will be soon, i think im going to do 3L hempys.

Thank you for your response!

Back
Top Bottom