Too much Guano Tea

rkeywood

I started my MMJ grow, and up til now the garden center has been quite helpful.....until this. I was given a recipe for Guano Tea, and asked the guy how often I should use it, he said every watering. WRONG!! I completely burned the poor babies (first grow, they're like kids lol) 8 days ago I flushed them completely with water til it started to run clear, and most of the plants seem to have perked up pretty well. Today I'm at day 49 of Veg and am wondering when or if I should start giving them Nutes again, & how I really should use the Guano Tea. Some are starting to look like they may be starting to get "sick" just looking a bit sad to me. Slight yellowing at bottom leaves, some dying & falling off. I can supply photos if needed, i just need to get my camera back. If anyone can give me any advice how to proceed until I get pix to post I would greatly appreciate it.
:peace:&:thanks:
rk

Thank you for the fast reply. Should I start the Nutes now? I assume so, but am so worried of making more mistakes. I have never been able to grow anything in my life...I killed cat grass this year lol My landlord has been a gardner all his life & has walked me through my first vegetable garden this summer, and is trying to help with this, but he has never even smoked MJ so I'm not too keen on trusting his advice on my babies.
Thanks again!
rk

Sweet! Thank you, I'm going to look at the other journals & see if I can get one going. I really appreciate your help :adore:

Back
Top Bottom