Took some fan leaves

Komplex180

Well I asked around and got mixed reviews about defoliation in flower. A guy I follow on you tube said that he always lollipops and defoliates in early bloom to get a better idea of what may get covered up.

I'm right under my 3rd week of flower and clipped two huge fan leaves that completely covered 5 bud sites. How far behind do you all think I set my girls back?

Before

420-magazine-mobile165260417.jpg

420-magazine-mobile455381489.jpg

After

420-magazine-mobile2039028554.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1963189818.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

420-magazine-mobile1702770613.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1957978105.jpg

I just did an extreme defoliation recently, last night actually lol these pictures are from today

420-magazine-mobile805028838.jpg

That's how they looked before. Going forward in future grows I will defoliate heavy in veg as well because I can picture the massive growth I'll see in return. It doesn't make sense to have all those large green leaves covering smaller bud sites.
There will always be someone who doesn't agree, at the end of the day each grower uses techniques that suit them best.
So I say, do it. Start light if your nervous.

Aw thank you, yes mine was extreme lol. You did a great job. I didn't realize you had already done it until I went back to look again.
It's perfect, you'll notice those budsites becoming more defined over the next week or so, than you can do it again to make sure they continue to get the light needed.

Aw thank you, yes mine was extreme lol. You did a great job. I didn't realize you had already done it until I went back to look again.
It's perfect, you'll notice those budsites becoming more defined over the next week or so, than you can do it again to make sure they continue to get the light needed.

Wow you Defol weekly? I don't think I'm brace enough for that. Maybe on my next grow.

Back
Top Bottom