Top/fim before supercropping/lst, or after?

619ster

So I have searched quite a bit and cannot find info on what is best to do first if trying to apply various growing techniques to your plants. I have plenty info on topping, fim is still complicated but i know what i need to know, lst is straight forward, and supercropping simple as well. But I can't seem to find info telling me what would be best to apply before the other. Supercrop/lst first, then top/fim? Or would topping/fim be better before supercropping/lst? All opinions, educated guesses, and factual comments and suggestions are welcomed.

Re: Top/fim before supercropping/lst, or after???

I top/fim first when the plant is young, this will make the plant more of a bush with more bud sites, from seed I do it a few times but from clone I just do it one time, once it gets to that point I supercrop, I do it to keep the canopy even, but was thinking of doing it to a whole plant to see if I can yeild more. I dont LST, I have plenty of room to grow vertically. Peace!

im new at this and have not had a real grow as of yet. but from reading/lurking this site and my understanding. i would agree with diesel farmer... and top mine first them supercrop/lst them

Well yea, thanks DF and J! Pretty much confirms my hypothesis:blunt: I was thinking it would be best to top/fim first since it would create more mainstems. But I was hoping I would gets pros and cons frond both sides of the table. But I guess it's unanymous

Back
Top Bottom