Topping Bubble Gum Auto Flower Advise?

Seniorweeder

Hello Gang. It's been a while. I am currently trying my hand at growing some "Bubble Gum" auto flowers. I have grown up to 9 different strains of "auto's" and I always try topping my girls, mostly with great results, but some strains don't respond well to topping. I know very well how many folks argue over topping verses leaving them alone. My question is if any of my grow family here has grown "Bubble Gum" auto's with any good or bad results with topping before I ruin my girls? I am VERY versed on how and when to top. Thanks so much for any advise guys!

Hello Gang. It's been a while. I am currently trying my hand at growing some "Bubble Gum" auto flowers. I have grown up to 9 different strains of "auto's" and I always try topping my girls, mostly with great results, but some strains don't respond well to topping. I know very well how many folks argue over topping verses leaving them alone. My question is if any of my grow family here has grown "Bubble Gum" auto's with any good or bad results with topping before I ruin my girls? I am VERY versed on how and when to top. Thanks so much for any advise guys!
Can't help with original Bubble Gum, but I seem to remember growing Strawberry Gum and I always top at node 3-5 and only grow autos - don't recall any problems
I also remember first time I had Bubble Gum in 'Dam - total wipeout

This is only my second grow...using cheap led in a spare bedroom. I LST my Bubble Gum auto, topped late (5th week) and partially broke branch (see white tape in second picture). With all of this abuse and less than optimal lighting (plus average temperature about 65 F) the plant is robust. Not sure if this helps but I happened to be growing a Bubble Gum auto so figured I would chime in. Growing in 60% happy frog, 20% perlite and 20% coco. Nutes: Cal Mag and General Hydro trio. Starting 9th week of grow...pistils started to show two weeks ago.

bub.jpg

bub1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom