First time grower needings some advice....Lowryder, Northern Lights and Bubble Gum

Re: First time grower needings some advice....Lowryder, Northern Lights and Bubble Gu

happy to be of service, welcome to 420 my friend. hope you stick around and do a grow journal with us, checked out a few sites at the start of my journey and then found this one, never needed to join another since =D

By the way... hello GiGaBaNE! Never seen you around here, thats strange, with so many posts you have.:high-five:

Feel free to check out my journal, i will see yours :smokin:

Re: First time grower needings some advice....Lowryder, Northern Lights and Bubble Gu

by your join date it seems you arrived just as i took a break to move to the other side of my country and get re established ;)
ill try to pop my head in if i get time. got a new compuer coming next few weeks thats virtually dedicated to my 420 time so can do much more than now (sharing a computer)

by your join date it seems you arrived just as i took a break to move to the other side of my country and get re established ;)
ill try to pop my head in if i get time. got a new compuer coming next few weeks thats virtually dedicated to my 420 time so can do much more than now (sharing a computer)

Oh, so that explains everything :)
I hope all goes well with your moving and new computer! :high-five:

Hi Again! Just wanted to update you on how things are going...Northern Lights and Lowryder are coming on nicely now...I have been checking the nodes with my microscope....hopefully soon they will be ready. The Bubblegum plants are finally flowering after covering them at night. They are on 12/12 cycle.....is this ok?
One thing that has caught my attention is that some of the tips of the leaves have gone brown....am I right that this means lack of nutrients? If so what sort of nutes should I get?
Thanks in advance!
Br. D

Typically in veg the most common form of deficiency is nitrogen. The plant displays this with yellowing of the entire leaf. There are many other deficiencies and there are charts online that display them all. I'll find it for you.

If the tips/edges of your leaves are yellowing or browning it is most likely due to nutrient burn.

My favorite nutes to veg with is fox farms grow big and big bloom.

HI,
Update:
Bubblegum now flowering nicely, they are on a 12/12 cycle and I can't believe how quickly they are flowering now. However the Lowryder and Northern Lights seemed to have stopped growing....or flowering is slowed right up. I have started to cover them too at a 12/12 cycle will this speed up the flowering or should I just leave them? The trinodes are still clear and have been like that for a few weeks now.
I am also bringing the Loweryder and Northern Lights indoors over night, the nights are getting cooler now...not yet 10c but as a precausion I bring them inside. I hope in the next couple of weeks they will be ready.
Can I pick a small bud at the bottom of the plants and try how it smokes or will this affect the overall growth of the rest of the plant?
Thanks in advance.
D

12/12 is essential to flower regulars and is irrelevant for autos. by 'covering up' I hope you make sure that if any cover is used, that there is very good ventilation or bud rot and illness can form quickly. you can pick a bud from the bottom and it should only have a small impact, however its best to leave it to the last possible moment to cut a sample as you probably could shock to some degree, therefor unless your certain the plants ready now and your just verifying, leave it alone until its done, snipping a gram now could lose you 5 grams of growth in the end...im just being creative for purpose tho, I don't know how shocking it would be and what variables need to be considered like strain e.t.c =)

super small white dots, looks like insect attack to be honest. time to look for bugs me thinks =(

Those looks like spider mite bites. My plant was cover with them then I got liquid lady bug and sprayed as directed and they are gone for good.

Back
Top Bottom