Changing light cycle on auto during flowering

Lunazul

Hi all!!

I'm a newbie grower, currently growing my first plant, she is a Grass-O-Matic Haze GOM Autoflowering Feminised, I thought I would try to make it easy for myself considering I'm a beginner, the genetics are: SSHaze (MR.NICE) x Lowryder # 2.

I am growing it in a closet with 2 led bulbs special for plant growing... I germinated the seeds and planted it on October 30, which makes her 8 weeks old and in her 3rd week of flowering... It seems to be growing quite well got very tall and has lots of white hairs, I have kept a 24 hour light cycle, but due to moving circumstances I have had to put it in my bedroom which makes it horrible for me to sleep with the light on and I was thinking of changing the light cycle so we both can get some darkness :), but I was wondering if this would affect the flowering.

I am still learning and would really appreciate some advise!

In advance thank you so much!

I had 3 autos in my flowering room with a photo strain. They were growing nice dense buds. When I switched it to 12/12 to start flowering the non-auto my autos started to change and the buds became fluffy airy junk in just a weeks time!

If I were you I would build an enclosure around your plants and continue your light cycle. You could make it out of cardboard or trash bags or whatever. Drastic changes in light cycles can stress plants.. Even auto strains.. That's my opinion anyway.. Solo

Thank you all so much for all your answers, I have read about the different light cycles and I am afraid that as Solocup said, this might affect the quality of size of the buds... I will try to cover it up as much as I can so I can get to sleep and I hope soon she can get her own little space, so I will try to put up with her for some more days.

Here are some pics of the lady in her 3rd week of flowering any input you fine people might have is always highly appreciated! ;)
image16847.jpg

image16845.jpg

Back
Top Bottom