Trainwreck

1PotHead

Hey I wantd 2 ask all of u if any of u have had the strain Trainwreck because I knw where 2 get sum n wanna get a ounce but dnt knw if its worth the price

U should smoke it before you decide to buy an ounce. It could be grown badly and for all you know it might not even be trainwreck. I never let a name of a strain influence me in buying it anymore. Unless you're buying from the grower or a club you really can't say it is what they say it is.

if it really is trainwreck and you have the money to get it, i say do it. its a great strain, should smell super skunky, like a lemon piney smell.

I have tried true Humboldt trainwreck. It is good. If it is real trainwreck it is OTS, one toke smoke, although I never can seem to stop after one. I've honestly seen a lot of bud that looks better, but, as I am sure any smoker knows, looks can be deceiving. It has a fair amount of kief crystals, but not a ton. Smells good and has a good amount of resin, which is where the action is at. If it is real trainwreck, you'd be wise to pick up an O. One of the top strains out there.

mmjmike

Medical in Los Angeles, was good. I'm with BergDawg though... I buy my tickets to "Oz." on trains that I know will arrive on time.

Back
Top Bottom