Help!

laseandrac38

hey everyone im sean and long story short i have a ua n less than two weeks for my job to bekum full and i just stopped smoking last week when i found out. I've tired detox in the past and they just didnt work dnt knw if i wasn't drinking enough water or wat. the bad part about this i wrk overnight and the could kall me in at anytime that im working to take it. WHAT DO I DO I NEED THIS JOB PLZ HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:helpsmilie:

Re: Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey everyone im sean and long story short i have a ua n less than two weeks for my job to bekum full and i just stopped smoking last week when i found out. I've tired detox in the past and they just didnt work dnt knw if i wasn't drinking enough water or wat. the bad part about this i wrk overnight and the could kall me in at anytime that im working to take it. WHAT DO I DO I NEED THIS JOB PLZ HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:helpsmilie:

There are some sponsors here that sell stuff for that. I don't know how, but me personally have passed a couple of tests with just drinking water. You could also try one of my uncles favorite methods, he eats the inside (goo) of an aloe plant the day or night before the test. He's passed every time.

Hope you get the job! :peace:

Re: Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No such thing as detox for cannabis. You can drink lots of fluids and thats called dillution. Thc goes directly to your fat cells and stays there till the fat cells die, which usually takes about 30 days, or you burn them off from exercising. All this is dependent on fat levels and metabolism rates and thc intake.
if its very important you pass I recommend subbing with synthetic urine. Its easy to do with a little practice, all thats needed is to keep the temp in range. Most smoke shops keep synthetic urine in stock. I buy my Quickfix in a local shop for $18 and have used it about 15 times and have never failed.

There is no such thing as cannabis detox. Read up on it. All other drugs can be detoxed because they are water soluble. Cannabis is not water soluble which is why you can't flush it out of your system.
The only way to do it is to burn the fat cells off or wait for them to die off on there own. There are a few things you can do to help the process.
Exercise being the main one.
Eat a high fiber diet with some metamucil. Cannabis as it is excreted by the liver moves through the urine tract and the colon. In the lower intestines the cannabis that is being excreted can be reabsorbed by the body so keeping it moving out of your body is important.
I don't mean to be rude but capitalism is destroying this movement as it is always destroys everything. There are tons of fake detox kits out there that are not applicable to cannabis. They work for other substances but they can not work on cannabis. The only way you pass with a detox substance is through dillution because they all tell you to drink gallons of fluids, thats dillution not detox.

What Weed420 is saying is accurate however he's leaving out some important information regarding urine authenticity.

Now to get the story straight on cleansing drinks such as our "Clear Choice Rescue Cleanse", yes it's a dilution process but it's also much more than that. The important part is to dilute the urine but you simply can't dilute using water or else you will fail the urine authenticity test that checks for proper: temperature, color, creatinine & gravity. Diluting with water will fail all except the temperature. The Clear Choice Rescue Cleanse Drink will dilute THC metabolites while keeping your color, creatinine & gravity to the proper acceptable levels. Increasing your chances of success.

Now it's obvious that "Cleansing Drinks" aren't for everyone. At TestNegative.com we only recommend our drinks to light or occasional MJ users. For heavy users nothing is better than our synthetic urine, such as our Incognito Belt or Sub-Solution.

Remember that TestNegative.com offer 15% discount to all 420Mag members. Simply type in 420MAG in the coupon box found on the checkout page.

Like in any industry you will find scammers, In the 19 years we've been in business we have seen our fare share of fly by nights setting up shop in order to make a quick buck and then they end up folding a year or two later mainly because they were selling crap. The thing is don't generalize the industry because of all the sharks out there. There are only a hand full of detox brands that have been around for more than 15 years. You figure that if they've been around for so long that their products are effective or else they would have been long gone like most of the other detox companies. Remember when choosing a detox don't be cheap, do your research since you've got lots on the line. If you decide to go with some unknown cheap ass product, most likely you will get what you paid for.

Good post and clears up some of the misconceptions of detox drinks. Yes they can work for light smokers but even then its pretty risky. If you absolutely a must pass situation then getting clean naturally is the best way. If there isn't time then subbing is the next best and then if you can't sub then a detox drink might be your next best bet. The biggest problem is people don't start thinking about this issue before its too late. Then it becomes an emergency situation. In this day and age almost everyone is getting drug tested so I encourage everyone to educate themselves a little on this subject so that you don't freak out when the drug police show up.

Back
Top Bottom