Transplant?

trippytime

Hi triply here and I have a plant rn thats three weeks into veg and I'm thinking of transplanting it to a 3gal bucket but in scared it'll shock the plant in anyway the current pot it's growing in is 4inches in diameter and 5 inches in hight is that OK to grow a small plant or should I transplant if so can someone tell me how to do it without hurting the plant.

I would transplant. I usually transplant a day or two after watering, you want the soil moist but not wet. Have your other pot set up with a little soil in already. First you squeeze the pot it's in to separate the soil from the pot then put your hand over the pot, so the plants stem is between your thumb and index finger and your hand is over the top soil then turn the pot upside down and gently slide the pot off the soil, it should slide off easily. If a little top soil falls away it's not a big deal. Take the plant and immediately put it in the new pot and add soil covering it completely. Then water it in and your good. It's pretty simple, just don't fuck with the roots or expose them to air for too long.

I know it's hard to determine because IDK the strain but how much will I get from a plant that grows a decent size for 3 gal

Back
Top Bottom