Trashbag

cdnorden

juss to let yall know my question is for OUTDOORS
ne ways i have heard that when ur growin outdoors instead of waitin till october or around there to flower and harvest cant u force it to harvest by putting a black trashbag over it?has ne 1 ever tried this and did it work and how long should u leave the bag on?
thnx-cdnorden :grinjoint:

you leave it on untill its night time so that it gets 12 hours of day and night take the bag off so that it can breath its tedious so i just leave them normal

dont mean to ask what u already answered but dus what u said mean i still give it some lite each day but only 12?so all i gotta do is figure when the sun rises and 12 frm then then thats when i put it on?

sweet.im thinkin bout startin sum in like a month and doin that for those and then have others wich i will start a lil later and let those grow wild and then come back for harvest.but ofcourse before lettin them grow wild i will help them near my place till they are maybe like a half foot tall.

yea i usually just start seeds at the spot that way they can be accustumed to the life. only the strong survive lol. i just take seeds and some water. always water the first time so they can get settled in.

Back
Top Bottom