Trichomes look like mushrooms, what to do?

Ncfinestbud

My trichs are mostly all mushroom shaped with highly swollen tips but I only have a 10x pocketscope and am unable to purchase a better one at this time. the trichs have been in this stage for about a ten days now, my strain is romulan and its flower time is 7-8 weeks. the ladies are on day 45. Would another 14 days be sufficient time before harvest? Also, one of my plants has very few branches but rather is like a 35" cola with all of the flowers clinging close to the main stem resulting in one large bud, good or bad?

:slide: Get a better microscope and don't stress :slide:

That big bud is called the COLA and the bigger the better.... at least that's what she said :smokin:

I just grew a G13 plant that was one solid cola the size of a tallboy :grinjoint: Fat colas make the guests mouths water when they smoke with me :popcorn:

o shit i could only find scopes for $35 at the cheapest. Im excited to have a one huge bud but I personally have never whitnessed a plant that had no outward branches, the buds start only 2-3 inches away from the soil and continues from there all the way to the top flower, all of my other ladies have main colas around 6-8 inches and are thicker, which was what i was used to seeing. But like i said i cant tell the color of them, but as far as i can tell with the 10x they are all still clear with a few cloudy ones, But ill scrounge up a few dollars and just buy one from radio shack. Would it be a safe assumption to say roughly two more weeks until harvest? or does thc decay vary greatly between strains too much?

amber4.jpg
Ready?

yeah im just gonna wait another two weeks to be safe, I am still foliar feeding, should I stop? im just spritzing distilled water lighly a few minutes before the light turns on.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm well still no new magnifying glass but one plant has about 90% red hairs and leaves are dying off and its day 6 of flush :)
I think I'm gonna give it one more day of water and the the next night is harvest time!!!!!!!!!!

some buds I had previously cut about six days ago were hung and dried and cured for one night in a jar. After this I placed the buds in my oven at ninety degrees for about five minutes and then tested. the quick dry left a slight harshness on my throat but overall was nice, also after the dry leaves have turned purple rather than dark green so im excited but a little curious to whether or not this is normal. Definately harvest time within the next few days. might get around to posting some pics of the buds finished.

yes sounds like your doing great however if it were me i wouldnt be foliar feeding any more than 2 weeks into budding 3 at most it can cause mold,degrade the potency,and sometimes may stress it if you overdo it roots need lovin 2 lol

Back
Top Bottom