Mushrooms and sadness

Sueet

This is a question, and I don't know if this is a good place to ask or not, but I hope someone will let me know if it isn't ok.

I recently grew my first mushrooms, dried them and made them into tea and it was a lovely experience.

I would really like to repeat it, but I lost my husband last week and my mood/emotions have been rather... erratic.
Do I need to wait before trying the mushrooms again? Is it better to not do mushrooms while you are actively sad?

This is a question, and I don't know if this is a good place to ask or not, but I hope someone will let me know if it isn't ok.

I recently grew my first mushrooms, dried them and made them into tea and it was a lovely experience.

I would really like to repeat it, but I lost my husband last week and my mood/emotions have been rather... erratic.
Do I need to wait before trying the mushrooms again? Is it better to not do mushrooms while you are actively sad?
Sorry to hear about your husband 🫂
From what I understand you need to be in a good place mentally or you may have a bad trip .
I wish you all the best 💚🫂

I’m sorry for your loss. CL🍀

That is sad you lost your husband Sueet. I hope soon get your emotional balance back, but perhaps it is best to wait a little bit before having mushrooms, or at least go careful with a micro dose only. All the best.

Personally I find 🍄s to be more of Spiritual tool than a recreational activity. They are using them for Cancer Hospice patients who have a difficulty accepting death. They could be helpful depending on what you are looking to experience. I wouldn’t recommend using them for just getting high though until you are in a good place emotionally if that’s what you’re taking them for. CL🍀 Edit: They also can be fun used recreationally.

Thank you all, I appreciate your advice.

I don't know if it is a high I am chasing, I just know when I took the mushroom tea that first time, the whole world felt a lot easier to be in. I guess I just feel like I could use a bit of that. Microdosing sounds like a doable option I might look further into.

Back
Top Bottom