Magic Mushroom Recipes

I will kick this thread off with a Magic Mushroom Tea recipe.
Please feel free to add you own recipes, or tips on consuming our shrooms including dosing, preventing upset tums, or anything else that makes our experience even more enjoyable.

I'm going to assume everyone knows how to make a cup of tea, and go from there. Use enough tea for 2 full cups. Caffeine free tea is best, to prevent the caffeine from affecting your experience.

While my tea was brewing, I used a spice grinder to grind about 3 grams of dried Blue Meanie Cube mushrooms to a powder. (If you know your tolerance level, feel free to use more than that) The tea was made with 2 cups of water. You can chop your shrooms finely, if you don't have a spice grinder. Mortar and pestle would work too.
I used a make up brush to get every bit of that powder out of the grinder and lid. It hadn't been used, that pink color on the ends is the way it came. ;-)

Some of the recipes online say to add your mushroom grind and the tea bag to the simmering water and let them steep. Heck with that! I didn't want all that mushroom goodness soaked into my tea bag. So I brewed the tea first and then steeped the powder in it for 15 minutes, stirring every now and then.
Get a coffee filter or other fine strainer and place it on top of a container, I used a quart size canning jar and placed my strainer on top of that with a coffee filter in it.

Strain the tea into the container, if using a coffee filter it might take a bit. Once most of the liquid was out, I squeezed the filter to get as much of the remaining liquid into the jar. (be careful, it's hot)
They say to save the solids from the mushrooms for later use. I'm not sure what that use is yet.

Your tea is ready! I added about a teaspoon of Honey and a squirt of Lemon, it tasted quite nice.

A little from a google search:

Mushroom Tea​

"Mushroom tea and Lemon Tek have similar methods of preparation, as the magic mushrooms are first converted to a fine powder. As mentioned earlier, this helps one to avoid the stress from the mechanical breakdown of chitin. The powdered mushroom is then placed in hot water for up to 25 minutes to bring psilocybin into the solution.

The solution is then strained out to make it more optimal for people who are susceptible to nausea. It’s worth noting that this method of preparation brings a faster onset of action and minimizes nausea sensation, unlike directly ingesting or chewing magic mushrooms."

I drank one full cup, and the remainder can be refrigerated for about a week. Kind of thinking this is now my Sunday routine....... :rofl: I might even put a cinnamon stick in the next one.

Won’t bore you all with how to make a tincture. Get some strong alcohol and leave the shrooms in there. Job done 🤘

On a more serious note, taking shrooms this way means the psilocybin is already turned to psilocin. This helps eliminate the nausea often associated with shrooms and helps the eater “come up” quicker 🤘

Won’t bore you all with how to make a tincture. Get some strong alcohol and leave the shrooms in there. Job done 🤘

On a more serious note, taking shrooms this way means the psilocybin is already turned to psilocin. This helps eliminate the nausea often associated with shrooms and helps the eater “come up” quicker 🤘
Is that with the Lemoncello? I can't find that stuff around here, I've had to make my own in the past.

I will kick this thread off with a Magic Mushroom Tea recipe.
Please feel free to add you own recipes, or tips on consuming our shrooms including dosing, preventing upset tums, or anything else that makes our experience even more enjoyable.

I'm going to assume everyone knows how to make a cup of tea, and go from there. Use enough tea for 2 full cups. Caffeine free tea is best, to prevent the caffeine from affecting your experience.

While my tea was brewing, I used a spice grinder to grind about 3 grams of dried Blue Meanie Cube mushrooms to a powder. The tea was made with 2 cups of water. You can chop your shrooms finely, if you don't have a spice grinder. Mortar and pestle would work too.
I used a make up brush to get every bit of that powder out of the grinder and lid

Some of the recipes online say to add your mushroom grind and the tea bag to the simmering water and let them steep. Heck with that! I didn't want all that mushroom goodness soaked into my tea bag. So I brewed the tea first and then steeped the powder in it for 15 minutes, stirring every now and then.
Get a coffee filter or other fine strainer and place it on top of a container, I used a quart size canning jar and placed my strainer on top of that with a coffee filter in it.

Strain the tea into the container, if using a coffee filter it might take a bit. Once most of the liquid was out, I squeezed the filter to get as much of the remaining liquid into the jar. (be careful, it's hot)
They say to save the solids from the mushrooms for later use. I'm not sure what that use is yet.

Your tea is ready! I added about a teaspoon of Honey and a squirt of Lemon, it tasted quite nice.

I drank one full cup, and the remainder can be refrigerated for about a week. Kind of thinking this is now my Sunday routine....... :rofl: I might even put a cinnamon stick in the next one.
Well did you have a pleasant time? On a scale from 1-10 with 1 being a felt a little tingling to 10 being Uh-Oh Toto I don’t think 🤔 were in Kansas anymore. Lmao 😂 CL🍀. :surf: :woohoo:

Is that with the Lemoncello? I can't find that stuff around here, I've had to make my own in the past.
Just good old fashioned Polish Vodka for this one. Have only tried making it with that but the limoncello sounds fun. One for the future 🤘

Good afternoon @Lady Cannafan
Incase you can't buy Limoncello

It has taken me far too long to discover how to make my own limoncello. Well, it turns out all you need to make truly incredible limoncello are some good lemons, a bottle of stiff vodka, and just a little patience. So, dive into what exactly goes in a glass: what alcohol and lemons you should use, how much sugar and how long should you infuse it.

Limoncello is smooth and sweet with an intense lemon flavor. It can be sipped on its own as digestif, mixed into sparkling water, shaken or stirred into cocktails, like limoncello with tequila, limoncello gin or mixed melon and limoncello sangria. Limoncello can range from very sweet to super tart and citrusy. So, as the maker of the limoncello, that’s something that you get to decide. Lucky you.

To make it, we’re simply infusing lemon peels into vodka. No distilling or secret ingredients required. After letting the peels and vodka mingle for anywhere from a few days to a month, it’s strained, mixed with sugar syrup, chilled. Just like that, we have the limoncello that many of us fell in love with on our first sip years ago.

Ingredients​

10 lemons
1 liter vodka
3 cups white sugar
4 cups water

1. Zest lemons, and place zest into a large glass bottle or jar.

2. Pour vodka into the bottle. Cover loosely and let infuse for 1 week at room temperature.

3. After 1 week, combine sugar and water in a medium saucepan and bring to a boil; do not stir. Boil for 15 minutes, then remove from the heat and allow syrup to cool to room temperature.

4. Stir vodka mixture into the syrup. Strain into glass bottles, then seal each bottle with a cork. Let age at room temperature for 2 weeks.

5. Store bottled limoncello in the freezer until icy cold.

6. Serve in chilled vodka glasses or shot glasses.
Hope this helps.

TR

Good afternoon @Lady Cannafan
Incase you can't buy Limoncello

It has taken me far too long to discover how to make my own limoncello. Well, it turns out all you need to make truly incredible limoncello are some good lemons, a bottle of stiff vodka, and just a little patience. So, dive into what exactly goes in a glass: what alcohol and lemons you should use, how much sugar and how long should you infuse it.

Limoncello is smooth and sweet with an intense lemon flavor. It can be sipped on its own as digestif, mixed into sparkling water, shaken or stirred into cocktails, like limoncello with tequila, limoncello gin or mixed melon and limoncello sangria. Limoncello can range from very sweet to super tart and citrusy. So, as the maker of the limoncello, that’s something that you get to decide. Lucky you.

To make it, we’re simply infusing lemon peels into vodka. No distilling or secret ingredients required. After letting the peels and vodka mingle for anywhere from a few days to a month, it’s strained, mixed with sugar syrup, chilled. Just like that, we have the limoncello that many of us fell in love with on our first sip years ago.

Ingredients​

10 lemons
1 liter vodka
3 cups white sugar
4 cups water

1. Zest lemons, and place zest into a large glass bottle or jar.

2. Pour vodka into the bottle. Cover loosely and let infuse for 1 week at room temperature.

3. After 1 week, combine sugar and water in a medium saucepan and bring to a boil; do not stir. Boil for 15 minutes, then remove from the heat and allow syrup to cool to room temperature.

4. Stir vodka mixture into the syrup. Strain into glass bottles, then seal each bottle with a cork. Let age at room temperature for 2 weeks.

5. Store bottled limoncello in the freezer until icy cold.

6. Serve in chilled vodka glasses or shot glasses.
Hope this helps.

TR
:thanks: I've already got some lemons coming in a grocery order. Lots of Vodka around here. LOL

Lol I try not to cook them as it reduces potency. If they tasted like rainbows everyone would be doing them all the time 😂

I believe the Lemon Tek recipe @Tokin Roll posted is the best way to take them whilst preserving potency, masking the taste of shrooms and indeed helping the effect and reducing negatives like nausea

I would not be averse to a slow simmer in milk due to the lipids in it. And again I think a milkshake would mask the taste.

But tbf I quite like the old salty leather taste of dried shrooms. Fresh ones I just wash down with a beer 🍺

Lol I try not to cook them as it reduces potency. If they tasted like rainbows everyone would be doing them all the time 😂

I believe the Lemon Tek recipe @Tokin Roll posted is the best way to take them whilst preserving potency, masking the taste of shrooms and indeed helping the effect and reducing negatives like nausea

I would not be averse to a slow simmer in milk due to the lipids in it. And again I think a milkshake would mask the taste.

But tbf I quite like the old salty leather taste of dried shrooms. Fresh ones I just wash down with a beer 🍺
I'm thinking on a sprinkle dinkle of the powder on a PB&J sandwich at the moment. :rofl:

I always tried to wash em down with some mushroom 🍄 tea but to be honest I never really enjoyed that part of my journey. But it’s definitely like you said about everyone would be doing them. CL🍀. :surf: :woohoo:

Limoncello in the works! I had a partial bottle of vodka, so I'm adjusting the recipe for what I have.

Limoncello day 1.jpg

I either have mine in any kind of acidic drink eg orange juice. Normally ground up and left in the juice for about 15 mins. Drink it down and the chunks too. Or just put a wad of shrooms under my tongue or on my cheek for about 20mins then swallow. That's kinda nasty but works well. I don't fast. And I get severe muchies when I start coming down so I have a bunch of sweet delicacies on hand to bring on the foodgasm. Oh and a heap of weed.

I was busy working shrooms and plants this morning, so I didn't get time to have a cup of my shroom tea.

I took a little inspiration from the psilocybin cookbook I got yesterday, and cooked up some simple egg noodles and garlic butter sauce. When the sauce was done I sprinkled 4 grams of the Blue Meanie Powder into it and mixed well. Enough for two servings. A little sprinkle of fresh parsley, and a little sprinkle of fresh grated parmesan.....this tastes amazing. I could taste the shroom powder, but it was not unpleasant at all. What would have taken this over the edge was to have made the sauce with cannabutter, but sadly I have none right now.

What a way to lunch.

I'm thinking this snowy icky crap outside won't bother me so much in a bit. See ya'll on the trip back. 😆

I was busy working shrooms and plants this morning, so I didn't get time to have a cup of my shroom tea.

I took a little inspiration from the psilocybin cookbook I got yesterday, and cooked up some simple egg noodles and garlic butter sauce. When the sauce was done I sprinkled 4 grams of the Blue Meanie Powder into it and mixed well. Enough for two servings. A little sprinkle of fresh parsley, and a little sprinkle of fresh grated parmesan.....this tastes amazing. I could taste the shroom powder, but it was not unpleasant at all. What would have taken this over the edge was to have made the sauce with cannabutter, but sadly I have none right now.

What a way to lunch.

I'm thinking this snowy icky crap outside won't bother me so much in a bit. See ya'll on the trip back. 😆
Bon Appétit, sounds delicious.

Back
Top Bottom