Psychoactive Mushrooms & Cacti Discussion

Finally got some action, the end of the year is saved! : ) Hopefully third flush by then.
IMG_2671.JPG

Don't stress fender. U made it. Time to enjoy the fruits of your labour
hmmm, yeah I dunno about this, first time golden teacher cake they are plenty but small, used to get red boy cakes and those gave way less dense flushes but huge fruits, like 30 to 70 grams wet fruits.
Don't think I'll see any like those with the current grow.
IMG_2678.JPG

Versus

IMG_1285.jpeg

That's huge. But making me ponder. Maybe mycillium is like weed. You can get lots of little nugs or train for a few mega colas. But with mushrooms that seems to be out of our control. I got no idea apart from different genetics and a decent climate to get more yeild. Still pretty new to this game so now I just keep inoculating things and hope for the best. I know u can clone an impressive fruiting body and grow them out.

I've harvested, the plate is full but they are indeed tiny in comparison, although all in all around 17 grams dried, so not bad and I've dunked the cake and I am trying for another flush.

It's probably genetics as the other strain is touted to grow big fruits and they usually did. The cake would be pretty bare except for a few giant ones and a couple of little ones, this is actually the first time that they grew a bit like they are usually pictured with the case full of fruits.

I've made a fruiting chamber once, with an airstone and water and heat mats underneath but in the end the bags work just as well.

Cloning sounds interesting, but where I'm at I'm not really keen on trying the microorganism route as there's so much stuff in the air here, the region is used to brew natural fermented beers as there's so much yeast strains in the air let alone all the rest. So for now it's buy a box and grow it out.

The veils tore so I thought picking, second flush is about 100 gr, so I'm around 26 dry in total, these certainly were chunkier than the previous round, fatter but not really taller.

I've dunked the cake again and put it cold, gonna try one more time although it has shrunken quite a lot, but hey it might still throw a couple more like these which would be fine by me.
IMG_2697.JPG

Nice timing with the holidays coming up. Enjoy the fruits of your labour fender.
Yep glad that worked out, with the previous one being tainted I really was hoping for these to fruit something before the end of the world, oh sorry year.
Must say haven't really tripped since summer 2019 so that's going to be very interesting I'm hoping very low tolerance, oh wait that's not true I vaped an old bag of dmt early 2020 somewhere, still about 2 years non dosed, I guess after that I was kinda good as that was something else.
Can't help but smile when thinking about shrooming soon.

Found myself wandering in here, had no idea this even existed.

Been a long time hunter down here in Oz, and in the last 5 years bedded in my own backyard patch. Last seasons numbers were gigantic, the La Nina influence caused an almost perfect run that gave over 120 days from first pins to final flush.

Psilocybin Subregionosa (aka Subs) are prolific in my general area and curated by me.

Indoor Cultivation runs have been a mixed experience. Will have to work back through all the wonderful info here.

Back
Top Bottom