New Psychoactive Medicinal Fungi Forums!

I just got a Martha Tent to grow edible shrooms like Lions Mane, Oyster, King Oyster and Shiitake.
I am sure I will toss in a bag of B+ once in awhile.
Probably set it up in a couple weeks.

20211217_143230.jpg
20210201_131901.jpg

I was all in on a grow kit until I read about Martha Tents.. Now I have to do both, thanks a lot 😂

I was all in on a grow kit until I read about Martha Tents.. Now I have to do both, thanks a lot 😂
Hehe.

Martha Tent is really the way to go.
Got mine on sale from North Spore for $295 awhile back.

After many years of being outcasted, our beloved plant and fungi based medicines are finally starting to gain traction. As pioneers of promoting Cannabis, we are now opening the door to psychoactive medicinal fungi discussions in a safe, legal environment.

Please join us in christening our newest forum Psychoactive Medicinal Fungi and spread the word to all of your fungi friends to help us populate and jumpstart the forums. We will be discussing psilocybin mushrooms and other psychoactive fungi that can be used to treat things like depression, PTSD, resetting dopamine, increasing serotonin and repairing neurotransmitters in the brain.

Please read and respect our Psychoactive Medicinal Fungi Disclaimer & Forum Guidelines

If you find any threads in the forums related to this topic, please report them for moving to this new area.

Currently in discussions with fungi sponsors to help us with data, contests and giveaways!

Please help us populate these new forums with lots of great fungi data, tutorials, journals, stories, questions & answers.

If you are experienced; we need help developing some tutorials on cultivation, microdosing and macrodosing, as well as answering questions in Fungi FAQs

If you are a novice, we could use some questions in the Fungi FAQs for our experienced members to answer.

Regardless of your knowledge, weed love to see everyone's Mushroom Grow Journals

Check out our first new grow journal by @Mycelium Farmer titled Mycelium Farmer's Psilocybin Mushroom Basement Grow

With that said, who wants to start the next Psilocybin Mushroom Grow Journal? 🍄
Awesome there should be more sites that combine these two great medicines

Watup yall

I’m currently cultivating my first batch of mushrooms. Golden Teacher and Maui Platinum me thinks but could be B+. Going great so far. Got the mega grow kit and spores from PS. I have never tried shrooms but a little brain re-wiring never hurt anybody right. Got a few pics of some GT cakes day 2 Fruit from seed lol

Also I’m sure others have had this thought. Shrooms=Co2>Cannabis/Flower

Please share your grow with us 🍄

Watup yall

I have never tried shrooms but a little brain re-wiring never hurt anybody right.

Preach! DMT turned my life around literally overnight. I went from depressed, anxious, unemployed, and unresponsive to the VAs PTSD medicines, to happy, confident, employed, and on one prescription, with one 20 minute trip. Growing cannabis helps to keep me grounded and engaged. Psychedelics give me the serotonin reset and empathy needed to keep going.

I loved shrooms when I was younger so I look forward to incorporating them into my stay healthy regimen.

I've been searching the forests of Cape Town for the last months. Just a few here and there but some new species were discovered further inland from here. At least according to Alan Rockerfeller. Look kinda like a mix between a liberty cap and a wavy cap. Other than that we find plenty gymnopilus species but the info on South African species is a bit lacking so not about to sample any anytime soon.
I'll watch this space though.
Cheers
Hi Lerugged, when I lived in Lesotho I picked hundreds of MM each year. They were different looking from any I've seen elsewhere, they had an elongated cap, shaped something like the rubber part of an eyedropper, white in colour and had a twisty stem that stained blue. I suspect they grow all over the RSA especially around Bloomfontein area and the high plateau area, (but definitely worth looking for in other areas) and harvested in the the months of March to May. We would dose on 20-25 or so, usually boiled in a couple cups of water for 20 minutes and drunk as tea. They tasted a bit nasty but what a great high! I've never seen them in any books on South African hallucinogenic fungi so they might be unknown to science.

I just harvested this tub of hillbilly pumpkins and got a few more tubs of different varieties going now, I have a yeti, melmac, and burma all about to b put into fruiting
IMG_4243.jpeg
IMG_4184.jpeg
70822995940__B7F77C51-E760-41EA-8393-D14738CEC2D8.jpeg
IMG_20230520_122808_01.jpeg
IMG_20230520_122808_01.jpeg

Here is some APEs I did about a month ago, they were doing good then aborted, but they were good size so I got a decent harvest, there was some scary looking ones in there lol
IMG_4129.jpeg
IMG_4131.jpeg
IMG_4130.jpeg
70675184005__32613B2B-548B-4B21-9A37-620C69CCC257.jpeg

Please share your grow with us in a grow journal 🍄

Here is some APEs I did about a month ago, they were doing good then aborted, but they were good size so I got a decent harvest, there was some scary looking ones in there lol
IMG_4129.jpeg
IMG_4131.jpeg
IMG_4130.jpeg
70675184005__32613B2B-548B-4B21-9A37-620C69CCC257.jpeg
Please share your adventure with us in a grow journal 🍄

🍄Don’t forget to eat your veggies 🍄

8614314A-36C4-4424-80D2-FACB73776A6F.jpeg
2C84D22F-628B-41F9-BD7D-1D4B650C0AE5.jpeg

Lizard 🦎 King
🧠
😵‍💫
Please share your grow with us in a grow journal and link us here 🍄