Mycelium Farmer's Psilocybin Mushroom Basement Grow

Mycelium Farmer

Commercial Cultivator
Hey guys!

First off… I want to give a huge thanks to Rob and everyone else involved in creating a space for us to freely express another hobby/interest with the community here!

So yeah, Thought I’d kick off the mushroom forums with the new grow set up coming together and some samples of the strains we’ve decided to move forward with on a bigger scale with.

Excited to share more details as things start to emerge in this new grow space

Good morning Amigo.
Nice set up. :thumb:
Hope everything is going well today. :high-five:
Take care.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Hey guys!

First off… I want to give a huge thanks to Rob and everyone else involved in creating a space for us to freely express another hobby/interest with the community here!

So yeah, Thought I’d kick off the mushroom forums with the new grow set up coming together and some samples of the strains we’ve decided to move forward with on a bigger scale with.

Excited to share more details as things start to emerge in this new grow space

It’s good seeing you back on @420 Magazine Bro and wishing you much success with scrooms. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Awesome! I'm in. :popcorn:

I first foraged for Liberty Caps (Psilocybe Semilanceata), and tried Golden Teachers (Psilocybe Cubensis), back in the 70's and tried unsuccessfully to grow Teachers as well. Don't use Clorox as a disinfectant! It has residual effect that kills mycelium. Use Hydrogen Peroxide instead! I would have had better luck had I known that then! Never got beyond the petri dish stage because nothing grew.

Thinking about giving the PF Tek method a try as I have everything I need for it. Got myself an All-American 915 Pressure Cooker a while ago. I'd also like to recommend a text, The Mushroom Cultivator, by Paul Stamets and J. S. Chilton, ISBN 9780961079802. If you haven't heard of Paul Stamets, you soon will, as he is considered by many the World's leading authority on Fungi. There are also TONS of videos on youtube on growing all sorts of varieties of mushrooms.

Awesome! I'm in. :popcorn:

I first foraged for Liberty Caps (Psilocybe Semilanceata), and tried Golden Teachers (Psilocybe Cubensis), back in the 70's and tried unsuccessfully to grow Teachers as well. Don't use Clorox as a disinfectant! It has residual effect that kills mycelium. Use Hydrogen Peroxide instead! I would have had better luck had I known that then! Never got beyond the petri dish stage because nothing grew.

Thinking about giving the PF Tek method a try as I have everything I need for it. Got myself an All-American 915 Pressure Cooker a while ago. I'd also like to recommend a text, The Mushroom Cultivator, by Paul Stamets and J. S. Chilton, ISBN 978-0-9610798-0-2. If you haven't heard of Paul Stamets, you soon will, as he is considered by many the World's leading authority on Fungi. There are also TONS of videos on youtube on growing all sorts of varieties of mushrooms.
I used to pick PC after every rainstorm in Florida until they got to be old news 📰. Funny how you don’t know what you got till it’s gone. Hey Brandon how’s about hooking a brother up with a couple oz.s of fresh scrooms? lol CL🍀 :rofl: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Highya Guys and Gals,

Looks like fun! Think I'll stick around if no one minds. Happy Smokin'

Howdy Howdy I'm looking forward to learning some tricks on these I've been interested for awhile! I've listened to a few of Clackamas coots podcasts on it and raised some blue oysters in the past but nothing magical Is there a place you can get spores from ? I knew someone who got them from Germany but it was quite a process to get them! ✌️

Howdy Howdy I'm looking forward to learning some tricks on these I've been interested for awhile! I've listened to a few of Clackamas coots podcasts on it and raised some blue oysters in the past but nothing magical Is there a place you can get spores from ? I knew someone who got them from Germany but it was quite a process to get them! ✌️
Yeah I seen several places online with the entire setup around 100 bucks. CL🍀

This is one of the sites for set ups but no spores there

Back
Top Bottom