Psychoactive Mushrooms & Cacti Discussion

One of my Peruvian Torch cacti today, about 20 mo old.
Collana01_20230609_143051r.jpg

I haven't tried these and it's unlikely I ever will, but I did have what was being hawked as mescaline like 50 years ago at an Iron Butterfly concert in Pocatello, Idaho that was a wild trip. Not as intense as LSD and didn't last as long, wasn't like shrooms or salvia either. Definitely a unique high. The come-down was really weird. One instant I was tripping, then there was like this implosion in my head and I was stone cold sober. During the concert I tripped off into my own little 2 dimensional world full of pinball machine looking cartoon characters and when I opened my eyes, I slowly realized everyone around me was standing, and when I stood up, saw that I.B. was playing In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida. Awesome concert, lol!

Welcome to the new Mushroom thread. This space will be for Entheogenic Mushrooms and Cacti. Here are the rules we’ll follow in this thread.
As Modern Science has rediscovered both Cannabis and Psilocybin Mushrooms in their search for therapeutic agents in the treatment of pain and other neurological conditions, discussions of other, completely natural highs such as magic mushrooms (non toxic only) Peyote and Ayahuasca are permitted, provided threads dedicated to it are posted in our Miscellaneous Off Topic Forum and conversations do not hijack a cannabis themed thread. Conversations regarding shipping, trading, or selling magic mushrooms, or anything that could implicate 420 Magazine in a Federal crime, are prohibited.
I hope you find this thread informative and enjoyable.
So I'm wanting to make some san Pedro tea any recommendations on process and amount of plant matter? Thanks

Oh and Salvia but heck no....wtf is that, like your mind and soul are being pulled and ripped out of your body.
I miss salvia. It was wild when you could just walk into corner stores here and grab it.

Back
Top Bottom