New Psychoactive Medicinal Fungi Forums!

Founder
After many years of being outcasted, our beloved plant and fungi based medicines are finally starting to gain traction. As pioneers of promoting Cannabis, we are now opening the door to psychoactive medicinal fungi discussions in a safe, legal environment.

Please join us in christening our newest forum Psychoactive Medicinal Fungi and spread the word to all of your fungi friends to help us populate and jumpstart the forums. We will be discussing psilocybin mushrooms and other psychoactive fungi that can be used to treat things like depression, PTSD, resetting dopamine, increasing serotonin and repairing neurotransmitters in the brain.

Please read and respect our Psychoactive Medicinal Fungi Disclaimer & Forum Guidelines

420 Magazine is the preeminent Cannabis website. We focus exclusively on Cannabis & Hemp; its cultivation, history, legality, applications and benefits. However, Human Beings have been ingesting not only Cannabis, but also Psilocybin mushrooms for well over 6,000 years, if not longer. Both have been used for ceremonial, ritual and healing purposes in the past by many cultures. As Modern Science has rediscovered both Cannabis and Psilocybin Mushrooms in their search for therapeutic agents in the treatment of pain and other neurological conditions, discussions of other, completely natural highs such as magic mushrooms (nontoxic only) Peyote and Ayahuasca are permitted, provided threads dedicated to it are posted in our Psychoactive Medicinal Fungi forum and conversations do not hijack a cannabis themed thread. Conversations regarding shipping, trading, or selling magic mushrooms, or anything that could implicate 420 Magazine in a Federal crime, are prohibited. Light mentions of hard drugs and/or synthetic stimulants are only permitted for reference purposes, for those weaning off of them and onto Cannabis as a replacement. While we hold no malice towards those who choose to use hard drugs, our policy ensures that our core membership focuses strictly on Cannabis & Hemp related topics. Restricting the use of hard drug terminology also prevents keyword searches from ranking our site in these areas.

If you find any threads in the forums related to this topic, please report them for moving to this new area.

Currently in discussions with fungi sponsors to help us with data, contests and giveaways!

Please help us populate these new forums with lots of great fungi data, tutorials, journals, stories, questions & answers.

If you are experienced; we need help developing some tutorials on cultivation, microdosing and macrodosing, as well as answering questions in Fungi FAQs

If you are a novice, we could use some questions in the Fungi FAQs for our experienced members to answer.

Regardless of your knowledge, weed love to see everyone's Mushroom Grow Journals

Check out our first new grow journal by @Mycelium Farmer titled Mycelium Farmer's Psilocybin Mushroom Basement Grow

With that said, who wants to start the next Psilocybin Mushroom Grow Journal? 🍄

At last!

Can I blast some gear ???

I have been a mycology enthusiast for at least a decade now, from harvesting Canadian Chaga in the birch trees of Quebec to foraging chanterelles around Kennedy Lake; in my never ending search for all natural things I have been lucky enough to come across psilocybin varieties in the wild.

95D095C8-7085-40A1-9F19-79B94B5486B7.jpeg
4E2F9B8F-A81E-4EA5-AE23-C24F71A28692.jpeg

Harvested is northern Easter parts of Tasmania, they go by many names blue meanies, liberty caps, wavy caps…

This variety was growing under decaying tree ferns. Very humid environment. Incredible experience.
E84133F7-96F6-40D6-A457-FAC38DF68520.jpeg

At last!

Can I blast some gear ???

I have been a mycology enthusiast for at least a decade now, from harvesting Canadian Chaga in the birch trees of Quebec to foraging chanterelles around Kennedy Lake; in my never ending search for all natural things I have been lucky enough to come across psilocybin varieties in the wild.

95D095C8-7085-40A1-9F19-79B94B5486B7.jpeg
4E2F9B8F-A81E-4EA5-AE23-C24F71A28692.jpeg

Harvested is northern Easter parts of Tasmania, they go by many names blue meanies, liberty caps, wavy caps…

This variety was growing under decaying tree ferns. Very humid environment. Incredible experience.
E84133F7-96F6-40D6-A457-FAC38DF68520.jpeg
I used to pick scrooms after heavy rainstorms in Florida and I contacted my x-wife #2 today about sending me some from there. Looking forward to going on a ride I haven’t been on in years. lol CL🍀. :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Booyaaahh got me some pe6 envy colonizing , ha I grow these better than weed

Please share your grow with us 🍄

Nice timing as I've got golden teacher spores en route,,this will b my first grow of the golden teacher but I'm guessing they will b very similar to the b+ cubensis which I have grown in the past ,,,

I've been searching the forests of Cape Town for the last months. Just a few here and there but some new species were discovered further inland from here. At least according to Alan Rockerfeller. Look kinda like a mix between a liberty cap and a wavy cap. Other than that we find plenty gymnopilus species but the info on South African species is a bit lacking so not about to sample any anytime soon.
I'll watch this space though.
Cheers

Excellent... I'm needing to get into this for sure. My Mrs has bad anxiety and some linked depression. So wanting to grow own meds and microdose her.
Cheers to 420 👍
Cured my anxiety and depression
no more shaking at the dog coming in no sweating and changing clothes , no palpitations and I cured me old lady’s migraines she was hospitalized 2 years on iv we gave her a trip in the bed thinking she was gona go was 42kg weight and another next week as seemd better and now we are 63kg no hospital no meds and 3years clear she eats a shroom n goes to bed if she feels a head but that is once or twice a year only

What lovely timing, I have my very first attempt growing right now. Looking forward to seeing what they are like assuming I don't kill them.
Please share your grow journal with us 🍄

Please share your grow journal with us 🍄
Hey Rob is this going to be only about growing or are there going to be actual potency reports on the effects? CL🍀

Hey Rob is this going to be only about growing or are there going to be actual potency reports on the effects? CL🍀
That depends on the grow journals; some members may want to do it in their journals, some may want to do it in the microdosing, or macrodosing or research sub forums.

Excellent... I'm needing to get into this for sure. My Mrs has bad anxiety and some linked depression. So wanting to grow own meds and microdose her.
Cheers to 420 👍
No macro dosing for fun n adventure? Cubensis trip is unlike any other hallucinogen’s that I’ve had. CL🍀. :surf: :cheesygrinsmiley: Large doses of fresh PC can upset stomach.

Back
Top Bottom