Angkor Wat Mushroom Grow

I mixed some up yesterday, two of them. I did a thin layer of vermiculite on one and not on the other.
I also have spent coffee grounds in them this time.
I'm curious how that'll turn out that's a good experiment.

Tonight I looked in on the two tubs and they look pretty good I thought so I'm going to put these into vegetation soon or fruiting I can't think of the word. 😂:lot-o-toke:

IMG_20231224_185023.jpg

IMG_20231224_185016.jpg
How are things going with these? Have you put them into fruiting conditions yet?

How are things going with these? Have you put them into fruiting conditions yet?
I have, and I saw some more of mycelial growth that I didn't expect to see but I'm still waiting on the first pins to appear

It seems patience is in order on my part. The one tub I see is actually almost fully colonized now. The other one still may have a little ways to go.

IMG_20231230_060129.jpg

IMG_20231230_060124.jpg

In other news, I clean the bowl and downstem of my bong this morning, and this mendo is tasting great

Have you decided on what 🍄 strains you want to grow? CL🍀. :thumb:
I have some PE live culture I want to do next, but I also want to get some B+ genetics going, because some my best trips have been with B+

I'm seeing lots of little white pins, and one white pin with a brownish top on this one

IMG_20240101_152515.jpg

Do I see a little shroom in that first pic? It looks like it's peaking out of the clouds. :cheer:

Edit: How many days since you mixed up the substrate? I'm kind of following close behind you with mine.
I think I see one in the back too. Thats some great looking mycelium!

Do I see a little shroom in that first pic? It looks like it's peaking out of the clouds. :cheer:

Edit: How many days since you mixed up the substrate? I'm kind of following close behind you with mine.
I'm not sure how many days my short-term memory isn't good enough LOL. I might have to check the date stamp in the post in this thread

Back
Top Bottom