Multi - Strain Mushroom Grow, LC, Coir, Popcorn

Sounds interesting 🤔, not sure how I would’ve handled that one though. lol CL🍀
I resisted it. I guess I wanted to stay in my own meatsuit. Maybe next time LOL

As of this morning, I'm still waiting on my agar dishes. Perhaps this afternoon they might be ready. Got lots of growth on some, but others not so much yet. Pictures once I get home from work.

All right, this afternoon's picture.
1 Toque F7
2 Makilla
3 Y/C
4 PE #6

Number four seems so slow compared to the others. Receipt in the background is from a book I just got at a thrift store. Been reading a lot lately. Eat a couple gummies, put on some classical music, and pick up a nice heavy book.

rn_image_picker_lib_temp_35e4f83a-c628-4b58-94ab-33a48d74276d.jpg

This weekend, today maybe, gonna inoculate popcorn jars with the agar spawn. Gonna do #'s 1, 2, and 3, and continue to wait on #4. Gonna clean house, and myself up first, though. Also in the works, I'm going to be starting a sponsor grow soon! I have a big decision to make on what genetics to propagate. @Midwest Grow Kits package arrived yesterday, I'm super stoked! Going to feature lots of cool stuff from midwest, and @Spore Genetics too, in that grow. So much going on!

Inoculation is done. That was a challenge. Agar kept wanting to stick to the glass above the grain.
Agar plates one two and three, two jars of each. Four is still growing.
IMG_20240308_074647.jpg

This weekend, today maybe, gonna inoculate popcorn jars with the agar spawn. Gonna do #'s 1, 2, and 3, and continue to wait on #4. Gonna clean house, and myself up first, though. Also in the works, I'm going to be starting a sponsor grow soon! I have a big decision to make on what genetics to propagate. @Midwest Grow Kits package arrived yesterday, I'm super stoked! Going to feature lots of cool stuff from midwest, and @Spore Genetics too, in that grow. So much going on!
You're going to have fun with that Midwest Grow Kit package!

Know what I feel like doing today? Absolutely nothing! Curling up warm and watching "Alone" with a nice vape. I always get hungry when I watch that series, so between that and the weed....I'll be snacking all day. LOL

1709906147809.png
Sounds great! I got to do my dishes sometime this weekend and laundry too, but no rush cuz I got today Saturday and Sunday. I'm thinking of hitting up a couple good gummies today, that would be hemp-derived d9 gummies, 10mg each, and either find some stuff to watch on the internet or pick up a dead tree and read.

Also some more news. Last week I decided to squirt some PE6 LC into a jar, and it's taken off!

IMG_20240308_081242.jpg

How is it going @Ascended Master Kief

I see you have been busy.
What until will you be getting from @Midwest Grow Kits?
What @Spore Genetics Spores will you be receiving?

I am thinking about sticking with grain jars for now.
I seem to do better with them.
I will be taking another jar out of the refrigerator and inoculate it tomorrow.

Stay safe and grow well my friend,
Tok..
I'm gonna start a new journal for that one, while I continue this one. But I got Bull-Run, Mexicana Galindoi, Z-Strain, and Blue Meanie from @Spore Genetics and a 44qt monotub bulk spawn growing and casing kit and liquid graphite heating mat from @Midwest Grow Kits , for Mushroom Diary of the Month for my Angkor Wat journal in January. It's gonna be a lot of fun!

For my grain jars in this grow, I'm now using the @Midwest Grow Kits liquid graphite heating mat. I've got it set to about 75% throttle, and it's nicely warm but I don't have a number yet I need to find my non-contact thermometer.

IMG_20240309_151656.jpg

For my grain jars in this grow, I'm now using the @Midwest Grow Kits liquid graphite heating mat. I've got it set to about 75% throttle, and it's nicely warm but I don't have a number yet I need to find my non-contact thermometer.

IMG_20240309_151656.jpg
That's the only thing I don't like about that controller on the mat. There are no markings for temperature. I had to put small notches on mine for warm and medium. LOL

That's the only thing I don't like about that controller on the mat. There are no markings for temperature. I had to put small notches on mine for warm and medium. LOL
Giving it a few hours before I check the temperature, as I also have cardboard in between the heater mat and the jars, and the jars being glass are quite insulative

Last night I reduced the temperature dial to about 50%, and this morning, the glass of the jars feels "just right." The agar pieces are taking off pretty well, and mycelial growth is spreading to corn kernels. I'll get some pics later this afternoon, when I ain't hurrying to get to work, and when there's better lighting to be had. Dang time change has my schedule messed up. I left two clocks in my apartment at the normal time, so I don't completely lose my mind. This arbitrary clock change BS really messes with me.

Last night I reduced the temperature dial to about 50%, and this morning, the glass of the jars feels "just right." The agar pieces are taking off pretty well, and mycelial growth is spreading to corn kernels. I'll get some pics later this afternoon, when I ain't hurrying to get to work, and when there's better lighting to be had. Dang time change has my schedule messed up. I left two clocks in my apartment at the normal time, so I don't completely lose my mind. This arbitrary clock change BS really messes with me.
I can’t stand this changing the time 💩. It’s not like the world will stop if we just keep it the same. CL🍀

I can’t stand this changing the time 💩. It’s not like the world will stop if we just keep it the same. CL🍀
Yeah it's like what's the difference if we make it dark later or earlier. I try to use the sun to tell me what time it is, without actually trying. It's like my body is attached to the solar time not the f**king arbitrary clock time

Last few years, as I've gotten off hard drugs, I have been using natural light from the Sun, to shape my daily schedule around, outside of work. Daylight has no bearing on my work, so apart from work, I don't even use clocks.

Last few years, as I've gotten off hard drugs, I have been using natural light from the Sun, to shape my daily schedule around, outside of work. Daylight has no bearing on my work, so apart from work, I don't even use clocks.
I only use it for entertainment. Game time, opening day for baseball ⚾️ is fast approaching. Movie 🎥 time, etc. But for the most part I don’t think about time. CL🍀

Back
Top Bottom