Brandon420's Living Soil 2022 Second Run

Mycelium Farmer

Commercial Cultivator
Going in late and small for the second run... But these babies will grow big and strong when they finish. Spread out 50 Lemon Ghoulie plants with 3' spacing in two different rows in this living organic soil bed. Just mulched with oak chips from a tree that fell on the garden fence this year, and fed with several Jadam fertilizers and some Jadam microbial solution. Foliar sprays with stinging nettle and kelp concentrates.

Will be posting updates, they just dug there roots into the soil after planting a few days ago and are getting ready to boom... the sheep topped the first few for me already when they got through the gate .

Its been a few years since I have been on forums...

@Mycelium Farmer , first let me say "howdy" and welcome to 450. So far your picture uploading is batting a thousand.

Very nice set I see you are putting together, and its cool the way you recycled that tree that fell on your fence, bad tree.
I for one am looking forward to some updates on your grow. Several of the cultivators here will put their crop in a journal and just add to it as the girls grow.

Thanks for sharing your growing technique and I'm looking forward to crossing paths again with you.

Bed next to the lemon ghoulie, I spaced out 50 Hawaiian Fanta plants. Excited to try both these strains they are new to me.
Here they are to start... I will post more photos when they start popping over the trellis.
@Mycelium Farmer , what ever you are smoking, I want some....lol.
Now that you are a brother, I felt like ragging on you a little.

Put some Apple Fritters in the ground tonight in one of our five 20 x 96 greenhouses up at the airstrip.

Inside each greenhouses there are three rows of third year hugel culture style beds.... Hugel beds are my absolute favorite to grown in. These ones have so so much mycolife going on in them, plenty of worm castings and compost, and lots of good teas going in to them. This year we ran an early first crop, pulling about 100 lbs of Chem Dog out the first bed, and 150 Zkittlez^3 pounds out of each other bed. These beds took almost 20% of our normal dry amending to produce that, healthy and dark green through harvest, and they are great at retaining water. along with a picture of todays new planting, I will add some pictures of the first harvest from these beds.

I firmly believe the terpenes and the 'ice' factor are way more prevalent out of these beds compared to your average soil.

Put two more beds in the ground today. Planted one bed with 100 Skittles^3 clones, and the next bed with 100 Cali OG clones.

There are some struggles, and some help, if that makes you feel better... haha
Still got those dump truck photos of your recent compost project?

I'm sure the members would be interested in that story.

Here are some updated pictures of things going on at the Airstrip. Haven't been able to update, been overwhelmed with work. Just got through my state inspection and some planting, things are moving along nicely.

Happy to give some updates.... the Hawaiian Fanta and Lemon Ghoulie are really starting to take off now.

All things nursery related, from the plants to the compost, worm castings, teas, fertilizers, and other garden goodies we make.

Airstrip? What do you fly?

Airstrip? What do you fly?

Hi there.

It's the an old airstrip in the Emerald Triangle that used to be used back in the day. It's hidden and inactive the Southern Humboldt mountains. Have had Cal Fire land there several times for medical and fire rescue training that we do, otherwise it has been years since a plane has flew in or out. . . The cement landing strip was demolished some years ago.
Have been interested in looking into a small plane and pilots license though, for the active strip in town.

Still got those dump truck photos of your recent compost project?

I'm sure the members would be interested in that story.

I do! let me get those uploaded... I also uploading feeding the worm beds full bud and trim on The Nursery journal.... where I will document my composting and regenerative projects.

All things nursery related, from the plants to the compost, worm castings, teas, fertilizers, and other garden goodies we make.

So there is your babies. :thumb:
It looks like bud in those bins your watering?
What's going on there?

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Hi there.

It's the an old airstrip in the Emerald Triangle that used to be used back in the day. It's hidden and inactive the Southern Humboldt mountains. Have had Cal Fire land there several times for medical and fire rescue training that we do, otherwise it has been years since a plane has flew in or out. . . The cement landing strip was demolished some years ago.
Have been interested in looking into a small plane and pilots license though, for the active strip in town.
Terrific gardens my friend.
Really cool setup at the landing strip.
Where do you grow your clones?
The ones planted how often do you water them?
Do you ever feed or just water?
Thanks.

Stay safe :cool:
Bill284

Back
Top Bottom