MagodeOZ

420 Member
What strain is it? Skywalker Og
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? 80%indica 20% sativa
Is it in Veg or Flower stage?Veg
If in Veg... For how long?its day 10 as of 12/09/2022
If in Flower stage... For how long? Not in flower
Indoor or outdoor? Indoor
If indoor...Dimensions (L x W x D) of grow space? 10x10x10 currently in my room no grow tent
Soil or Hydro? Soil
If soil... what is in your mix? Just potting soil for now I am researching what nutrients to add once in ready to transfer to a bigger pot so if anyone has any suggestions that would help a lot. Also should I transfer into a 2.5 gl or a 5 gl pot.
If soil... What size pot?
Size of light? I am currently running a desk light with two led 40 w light bulb, I'm wondering if this setup is proving enough light for the current stage?
Is it aircooled? No the temperature stays between 76-80 degrees Fahrenheit
Temp of Room/cab? 76-80 degrees Fahrenheit
RH of Room/cab? 15
PH of media or res? not sure
Any Pests ? not that I can see
How often are you watering? I pass my finger over the top of the soil whenever its dry I give it a few mist.
Type and strength of ferts used? None

This is my first grow I have been trying to get a good grip of how the nutrients work. I have not used any on my plant. Again I don't plan to use any until I transfer the plant. I'm wondering if having out in my room will have any slow downs to the plants progress. I notice that the second leaf to left somewhat bent itself in half and the right one seem to have some small spotting starting to occur, Please any wisdom is appreciated

IMG_1048.jpg

IMG_1045.jpg

IMG_1046.jpg

IMG_1051.jpg

Your little sprout looks good. Don't water until the cup feels light. @Emilya Green has perfect reading material on watering.

You don't have to invest crazy money or time into your plant. It is a weed it will grow with minimal effort. They like water, but don't like to drown. I have starved my plants and I have fed them. Plants like to be fed. There is so much information out there. We have many great sponsors for nutrients, lighting, etc

Your lights have been acceptable to this point. But you are ready for an upgrade. Plants love light. Lights are affordable, but the can get very expensive. Always try to plan ahead. Nothing like buying equipment that's small/affordable, then realizing it's not meeting your needs.

I sprout with 9w ge plant bulb for 7 days then into the tent it goes. In my tent is @VIVOSUN vsf6450 it's wonderful. It will meet my needs for along time.

If in Veg... For how long?its day 19 as of 12/18/2022
If indoor...Dimensions (L x W x D) of grow space? 10x10x10 currently in my room no grow tent
Soil or Hydro? Soil
If soil... what is in your mix? Just potting soil and a little Ocean Forest on top
If soil... What size pot? a cup
Size of light? I am currently running a desk light with two led 40 w light bulb, I'm working on on doubling the light
RH of Room/cab? 15
How often are you watering? I pass my finger over the top of the soil whenever its dry I give it a few mist. Also check the how heavy.
Type and strength of ferts used? None

I checked a diagram and my diagnose is that its a Nitrogen deficiency I added the ocean forest. I haven't changed anything from last time. Only thing is that I got a water PH checker and my water was at 8 so I brought it down to 5.3. don't know if that's what caused the plant to turn the first two leaf's yellow.

I added the bag over the plant with holes and mist water to increase the humidity because it was at 15-17 rh so now I'm trying to get that up and so far its working. Up to 25 rh so hopefully it steady out between 27-30 rh

Thursday 12/15/22

121522.jpg
121522 (2).jpg

Saturday 12/17/22

121722.jpg

121722 (2).jpg

Sunday 12/18/22
IMG_1099.jpg

If in Veg... For how long?its day 26 as of 12/25/2022
Soil or Hydro? Soil
If soil... what is in your mix? Just potting soil and a little Ocean Forest on top
Size of light? I am currently running a desk light with two led 40 w light bulb, I'm working on on doubling the light
RH of Room/cab? 15
How often are you watering? I pass my finger over the top of the soil whenever its dry I give it a few mist. Also check the how heavy.

The plant has been doing goof the Cotyledon Leaves fell @OGpapa.
Its seems like its moving up to attached are some images I'm suspecting a potassium deficiency. Please an advice appreciated.

IMG-1110.jpg

IMG-1109.jpg

IMG-1108.jpg

IMG-1107.jpg

flower.jpg

If in Veg... For how long?its day 26 as of 12/25/2022
Soil or Hydro? Soil
RH of Room/cab? 15

I am back Unfortunately due to personal reasons I was not able to post for a minute. I tried this grow last year although it did not go as good. The plant was strong it needed some help from a stick to stay up at a point but got strong and grew. I watered it and i was confused as to why the nugs that were growing where getting fat. Perhaps I did not use enough nutrients? Maybe it required more sunlight than 4 lightbulbs? I am probably shitting on growers and their knowledge asking in this way hoping my prayers to be answered. regardless I plan to start another grow I will do more research I just thought Id come here first cuz you guys are cool :))

jar.jpg

Back
Top Bottom