Dueling Purple Haze In Living Soil

2/8 Update

Purple Haze #4

She's looking good! Watered 6 cups, she looks like she'll be ready soon!

1644330539028.png

Purple Haze #5
Not as big as here sister but stacking up nicely. She's not taking as much water of course.

1644330634345.png

2/8 Update

Purple Haze #4

She's looking good! Watered 6 cups, she looks like she'll be ready soon!

1644330539028.png

Purple Haze #5
Not as big as here sister but stacking up nicely. She's not taking as much water of course.

1644330634345.png
Nice colas Brudley!

2/28 Update
I've had a lot going on. Purple Haze #5 already met her fate, dried and smoked. Yummy!!

Purple Haze #4 is about to get the chop as well. Here is most recent picture from 7 days ago. I'll add a more current one shortly. She did pretty well and definitely benefitted from the Living Soil. I added no additional nutes only some molasses and Great White to refresh the microbes. I'm still very disappointed with the yield I'm seeing with the autoflowers and the genetics are so unpredictable. You can continue to follow me on my other journal of photoperiod plants. :bong:

1646084135366.png

2/28 Update
I've had a lot going on. Purple Haze #5 already met her fate, dried and smoked. Yummy!!

Purple Haze #4 is about to get the chop as well. Here is most recent picture from 7 days ago. I'll add a more current one shortly. She did pretty well and definitely benefitted from the Living Soil. I added no additional nutes only some molasses and Great White to refresh the microbes. I'm still very disappointed with the yield I'm seeing with the autoflowers and the genetics are so unpredictable. You can continue to follow me on my other journal of photoperiod plants. :bong:

1646084135366.png
Here she is today, or whats left of her. The smoke and buzz is delicious!

2/28 Update

1646084135366.png
Congrats brother. :thumb:

Stay safe
Bill

2/28 Update

1646084135366.png
Maybe not as much as you'd like, but it sure looks great! Yeah, they're unpredictable little buggers. Might try keeping more leaves until the end next time? Congrats on the upcoming harvest - betcha that weed rocks your world.

Congrats on the harvest @Brudley looks yummy:yummy:

Back
Top Bottom