420 Thread Newbie

Brudley

Howdy, just joined the community. I've been growing consistently for the last couple of years. I'm still working to perfect my process and enjoying every minute of it. I am growing indoors in a good sized crawl space so have been growing autoflowers since they stay small. I'm thinking of starting to work in some photo-period plants to bring home daddy's medicine. The auto flowers are fun but a bit unstable and somewhat disappointing when it comes to weight. I've got a couple new Purple Haze autos in solo cups getting ready for 5-gallon pots with super soil so should be exciting. I'm going to try journaling that grow here and see how it goes. I hope to share what I know and learn what I can. Thanks for having me. :cool:

My room is a 3'x7' crawl space hidden in the back of my closet. We call it Narnia. I'm running 2 Sonofarm SF2000 LED lights in my main grow space and then have my recently replaced VipraSpectra TC600 setup as a nursery area for seedings. I may be dividing my main area into a veg and bloom room TBD, the nursery is working out great. Here are a couple of shots of my current room setup. I have two 6" AC Infinity fans one pulling in fresh conditioned air from the house and one exhausting out a roof vent via a carbon filter. I've been working in the room a while adding updates for each grow. I spent way too much time trying to setup an auto-watering system. I'm working in some 5 gallon pots which will be able to go longer between watering's. No worries until my next trip out of town....

Nursery.jpg

Room.jpg

I've just started a grow Journal for 2 new Purple Haze Autos I've started in Living Soil.
Come join me there for my dueling adventure.

Howdy, just joined the community. I've been growing consistently for the last couple of years. I'm still working to perfect my process and enjoying every minute of it. I am growing indoors in a good sized crawl space so have been growing autoflowers since they stay small. I'm thinking of starting to work in some photo-period plants to bring home daddy's medicine. The auto flowers are fun but a bit unstable and somewhat disappointing when it comes to weight. I've got a couple new Purple Haze autos in solo cups getting ready for 5-gallon pots with super soil so should be exciting. I'm going to try journaling that grow here and see how it goes. I hope to share what I know and learn what I can. Thanks for having me. :cool:
Hi @Brudley and welcome to :420:

Got any pictures of your current grow? Autos are great! I love growing them, and you can get some great yields with the right genetics and setup.

You might want to consider starting up a grow journal! It's a great way to learn and teach!

Here's a link to help you get started finding your way around!

Hi @Brudley and welcome to :420:

Got any pictures of your current grow? Autos are great! I love growing them, and you can get some great yields with the right genetics and setup.

You might want to consider starting up a grow journal! It's a great way to learn and teach!

Here's a link to help you get started finding your way around!

Thank you. I'm setting up my first Journal here now. I've got a couple of Purple Haze Autos in the nursery now. ;-) I'll had a couple of room photos and details

Thank you. I'm setting up my first Journal here now. I've got a couple of Purple Haze Autos in the nursery now. ;-) I'll had a couple of room photos and details
Be sure to put a link to your journal in your signature, and also drop a link back in here so we can follow along! (Though I'm not a soil guy, plenty are and will be by to say hi!).

My room is a 3'x7' crawl space hidden in the back of my closet. We call it Narnia. I'm running 2 Sonofarm SF2000 LED lights in my main grow space and then have my recently replaced VipraSpectra TC600 setup as a nursery area for seedings. I may be dividing my main area into a veg and bloom room TBD, the nursery is working out great. Here are a couple of shots of my current room setup. I have two 6" AC Infinity fans one pulling in fresh conditioned air from the house and one exhausting out a roof vent via a carbon filter. I've been working in the room a while adding updates for each grow. I spent way too much time trying to setup an auto-watering system. I'm working in some 5 gallon pots which will be able to go longer between watering's. No worries until my next trip out of town....

Nursery.jpg

Room.jpg
Hello @Brudley great garden my friend.
Welcome to 420magazine. :welcome:
As @Rexer mentioned put up a journal so we can follow all the fun.:thumb:
Also looks like your in the attic?
Do you have a smoke detector in there? :Namaste:

Stay safe
Bill

Nursery.jpg

Room.jpg

I've just started a grow Journal for 2 new Purple Haze Autos I've started in Living Soil.
Come join me there for my dueling adventure.

Nice nugs you got groing on there :)

PSX_20211017_022333.jpg

Back
Top Bottom