GaladrielDreams

Hey there,

Total Newbie to these boards, but I wanted to post an intro.

I'm a medical marijuana patient in CO. I'm allergic to just about all narcotic pain meds. Not to mention if I can get past the puke fest, I hate the way they make me feel. I got my Dr to sign off on a MMJ License in CO. I have two rare blood disorders, osteopenia in my spine, and have chronic pain.

That being said. I have started my own personal grow in my closet, with what I would describe as a laughable personal grow setup. 4 CFL's 2 75 watt equiv. and 2 60 watt equiv. lights. Tin Foil on the walls etc.

Started out with 6 plants (bagseed), and then my drug sniffing kitty got into them, so I started out another 4 (bagseed) plants. 2 turned out to be male, and 1 is a hermie, and the other is female. Curiosity got the better of me, and I am continuing growing the hermie in the same room, and I go in a few times daily and pick the balls off the hermie (he-she is mostly female, and has maybe 3 or 4 sites with balls). We are in week 5 of flowering, and although my setup isn't the greatest, I have pretty good results with the setup I am currently using. I plan on investing in better lights for my next grow, and hopefully experiment with cloning.

Once I get familiar with the boards (posting photos, finding a host for those photos etc) and such, I plan on starting a grow journal with my next crop.

I also want to say that I've been a lurker on these boards for some time, and the amount of information you have here is INCREDIBLE!!:welldone:

Hi Tall-one-68, :welcome: to the 420Magazine forums.
and the amount of information you have here is INCREDIBLE!!:welldone:
And that's the truth!
:thanks: for joining us.
I'm very glad you are a legal user.
Questions? Check my signature for some helpful links.
If you need help ask.
I'll see you in the forums.
:peace:

Hi Tall 68,

Welcome to 420 the best site for learning,teaching whatever you need.for joining I will give some rep. pt.:thumb::peacetwo::cheer:
Thanks for the welcome! and the rep pts!

Now off to figure out what that is! :bigblush: the rep pts that is

Hi Tall-one-68, :welcome: to the 420Magazine forums.

And that's the truth!
:thanks: for joining us.
I'm very glad you are a legal user.
Questions? Check my signature for some helpful links.
If you need help ask.
I'll see you in the forums.
:peace:

Thanks for the reply! I have LOTS of questions. So I'll definitely see you in the forums. I guess I should make a siggy and a name y'all can call me besides my screen name. Still a little nervous, even as a legal patient, about talking about my grow. The first rule of growing is "KEEP IT TO YOURSELF".

welcome to 420!!
If I only had the 2 then I would keep the herme also.

Thanks for the welcome!

Like I said, the hermie is mostly female. Balls are few and far between. I also go in with tweezers and a magnifying glass at least 4 times a day to pluck them all away... hopefully... LOL

I'm waiting on this grow to finish up before I start a new grow. Since it's my first time growing from start to finish, with less than optimal lighting, less than preferred soil, no ph meter, using rocky mtn well water, and less than preferred nutes, I'm surprised it is doing as well as it is.

I live in the middle of nowhere in CO, nearest garden center is 50 miles away, so I have to use what I can buy locally.

I plan on ordering some nutes, soil, ph meter before my next grow. I'm most likely am going to have to do it online. That's a scary thought...

My pitiful grow setup is surprising me every day.

Back
Top Bottom