sup bruthas

ganjuh

Whats up fellow green thumbs?! Well I'm new to this forum and my goal here is to learn and pass on as much knowledge of cannabis cultivation as I can!
I have about 8 grows under my belt, both indoors and out. I have grown in hydro, soil, soil-less and mixtures of different mediums, along with every type of light and method of supercropping under the sun.
Unfortunately most of my previous grows have experienced problems (rippers, bugs, fungus, roommates, bad genetics, nute problems, girls turning hermie, etc) so I haven't been very successful the last few seasons. BUT this year I have perfected all of my techniques and i expect a rather generous harvest in the fall (considering I have a 250-day growing season, LOL)! All these years of research is finally gonna pay off!
In about a week I'll be starting 10 feminised blue cheese autos and 10 super skunk females, along with a couple bagseeds. I want to grow each strain using a variety of mediums, but ALL are gonna be outdoors. This will also be my first year experimenting with outdoor hydro!
I never thought I'd admit it, but growing is really just a big learning experience! Wow!
Well I guess thats it! lol! Have a nice day!
:bigtoke:

Back
Top Bottom