Just signed on! Thank you!

TSB

420 Member
I have been growing for many years now. Mostly outdoor in southern Canada. We have a decent grow season. I have grown a few monsters in the past. Recently interested in indoor grows with leds. Canada has legalized MJ and I am allowed 4 plants. That's potential for some weight when things go right. I look forward to learning a few tricks and maybe sharing some of my own. I grew this blueberry/skunk hybrid from seed last season. Inground all organic! Pretty decent bud and awesome harvest.
44981036_1839003659482046_6032566031505948672_n (1).jpg

No the large plant was last year. I am concerned about other nearby plants? It is in a 50 gal pot. I Looked it over pretty good and only found a few polluted shoots. I know that pollen can travel.
I would be to , you could bag that plant and later learn in here how to make your own seeds for future grows!

Thanks again. I might quaranteen the mutant many miles away. Stash it in the bush somewhere. See what happens. Its Purple OG Kush and some seeds would be nice.
Go to the helpful link and then to frequently asked questions and ask what to do !

Thanks I have some NL seeds for indoor when outdoor is done. Also plan to try an Aurora Indica both from nirvana. Will def check out the links. I think I stumbled on a goldmine of info. I love growing in soil too! Cant wait to fire up some marsh leds! Thanks again

Thanks I have some NL seeds for indoor when outdoor is done. Also plan to try an Aurora Indica both from nirvana. Will def check out the links. I think I stumbled on a goldmine of info. I love growing in soil too! Cant wait to fire up some marsh leds! Thanks again
Be sure while your in the helpful link check out how to make a journal.

Hiya @TSB welcome! You've hit on a interesting topic to me...I started growing with super unstable fem seeds from herm'd plants, 4 varieties. I think I've gotten a seed or two off every plant since, but not much more than that and that's in a closed room with fan running. I actually look forward to a few beans and always am excited when I find one! I've never had a full on seed outbreak, not sure how I'd feel about that though. Cheers mate, luck to your grow! :yahoo:

Thank you for the welcome Pbass. Not too worried about the seeds. There will be a few! Is what it is. Save em and see what happens down the road. Outdoor grows are a gamble here it seems. On some local threads folks are having their girls pollinated too. New growers who don't know whats what. Just legal in Canada. I have a small indoor room started so all is good. First time running indoor. Hope to glean some knowledge here. Already folks have been very helpful. I am Lucky I took a few clones from the outdoors to do a test run on new leds before the hanky panky started. They should all be girls! This was a few days ago. A couple diff strains. Always good to have a plan B! Thanks Tim.
DSC03306.JPG

Back
Top Bottom