New member intro thanks guys

Crankedup

420 Member
I'm totally new to forums looks great here,
I just started growing this year and first season was great grew in coco,this season is coming along now I'm trying soil but sometimes I wish I was in coco seems that using gh flora series was too easy now I'm using happy frog soil and some earthjuice nutes its chugging along but feels like I have less control.

I've recently started to grow for medicinal purpose ,for my father he got prostate cancer for it removed and some radiation treatment
After my father in law passed 2 years ago of cancer I felt like I need to help my father with pain he still wont smoke or ingest so I'm making him topicals he seems to use that no problems it's hard to tell If it does anything for him i asked he doesnt say much my wife tries a tablespoon of coconut oil after some research 80mg of thc she was out for thr night....
I purchased a magical butter machine to do the work. I live and grow in an apartment buiding
Just recently purchased QB boards from China seems to be working good heres a pic of my new batch
Thanks guys

Attachments

• 20190722_081837.jpg
    20190722_081837.jpg
    951.2 KB · Views: 143
Welcome to :420:.

Sending well wishes and prayers to you and your family as I know from experience that cancer can affect everyone involved.

Welcome and happy growing.

A big Thanks to STLTOED He Helped along the way the First time and still does thank you buddy
It's about time you made it to 420! You'll like it here. Everyone is totally cool.

A big Thanks to STLTOED He Helped along the way the First time and still does thank you buddy
Hey man, I had no idea about your father. You said he wont eat anything with pot in it, if he ever does, I'll show you how to make Rick Simpson oil. It's an excellent way to get rid of larf. My neighbor turned down pain meds from his Dr. for my capsules. Plus, you can take one and catch a buzz for 6 to 8 hours.

If you ever want to see how it's done I'll have you over to my house and we'll go through it

:eek: What Equipment is required ?
im always into learning new things
All you really need is an oven for decarboxilation. I use a fan for extracting the alcohol out of the mix, but that's about it. I use capsules or syringes to store the finished product. It's not too hard.

I live about 8 miles north of Ontario Airport. Next to the 210. You should come by

I'll show you how to make Rick Simpson oil.

Maybe you will find this helpful.

Maybe you will find this helpful.
Hey CADboy, what sort of CAD do you do?

Welcome. Glad you're able to help dad.

Back
Top Bottom