New grower

Ghostwriter31

Hello all,
I’m so glad I’ve decided to make the plunge and grow my own Cannabis. My father passed away in January from cancer and it’s my life mission to spread the gospel of the healing powers of this magnificent plant . I’ve taken many drastic measures to make sure my father was as comfortable as he could be in last days here on earth . Unfortunately I failed him a great portion of this time because big pharmaceutical has there hands all in this stupid fight . I refuse to put money in the cartels hands by purchasing from a street dealer . Sad that’s my only option. Well not anymore I’m talking shit in my own hands
The big one I have no clue, bag seed and I’m praying she’s female . Small one is Amphetamine . I have gorilla shizzle that’s just popped soil so I hope she takes off soon. I hope to get lots of information from the site

Attachments

• 88FC042C-1DFC-4EF3-9B6B-13AC4EDCD82B.jpeg
    88FC042C-1DFC-4EF3-9B6B-13AC4EDCD82B.jpeg
    560.6 KB · Views: 70
  • CCCFE3AD-24D9-4DC4-9BA5-8DAD0FF032EC.jpeg
    CCCFE3AD-24D9-4DC4-9BA5-8DAD0FF032EC.jpeg
    643.7 KB · Views: 64
  • 31ABBA4C-16E5-4D51-B79D-3D42DA4F2B35.jpeg
    31ABBA4C-16E5-4D51-B79D-3D42DA4F2B35.jpeg
    741.1 KB · Views: 60
  • 29087DA0-A5E4-4ED7-A7C6-A61B345A964C.jpeg
    29087DA0-A5E4-4ED7-A7C6-A61B345A964C.jpeg
    469.9 KB · Views: 57
  • 80BC1728-2ABB-46A9-8BC0-34263161C533.jpeg
    80BC1728-2ABB-46A9-8BC0-34263161C533.jpeg
    612.7 KB · Views: 60
  • DB1A58C8-B834-485B-9F9E-61C6AA8FA587.jpeg
    DB1A58C8-B834-485B-9F9E-61C6AA8FA587.jpeg
    656.1 KB · Views: 69
Welcome.

:welcome: to :420: Ghostwriter:passitleft:...sorry to hear about your pops, it's always sad to lose someone...lost both my parents to cancer, but hey they would want us to enjoy what time "we" have left :hug: cause we're not promised tomorrow my friend...so let's free the plant already :thumb: and BTW your little ones look good :yummy:

Heya buddy welcome to the forum. Sad that it had to be on these terms but we're all glad your here and will help you out however we can :)
If that's coco youre growing in then I can answer any questions you might have.
If its soil then that's me reached my usefulness lol

Welcome Ghost, sounds like a nice tribute "to make life better for the next ones." Good growing
Thank you for the reply. I just got home and turned the lights out for next 4 hours. I’m doing the 20/4 during the veg stage. I am using fox farms organic with one pound of super soil on bottom.. I also have used the fox farms 3 bottle nutrients of course only the first two atm. During the flower stage I’ll use third nutrient . Here’s my problem, I’ve been watering and feeding according to directions and what I’ve read here. I am going to Home Depot tonight and check the PH because I feel like I am at a point where I can very easily mess up the last month hard work. A few leaves have a brown spot here and there. I have a new cob/led light on its way to help with light. Back to water: my soil seems to damp but my plant seems like it’s drinking it up. I guess I’ll know.more once I check my PH
Ghost

Here are pictures from this afternoon

Attachments

• B2FCA365-EC21-4638-BBAD-A0B10E258730.jpeg
    B2FCA365-EC21-4638-BBAD-A0B10E258730.jpeg
    774.1 KB · Views: 63
  • AD611204-3704-4791-AA88-A09BD87207D7.jpeg
    AD611204-3704-4791-AA88-A09BD87207D7.jpeg
    690.3 KB · Views: 57
  • 0AC7CADB-6D0E-4EDD-AC57-DC3B6CC25EB9.jpeg
    0AC7CADB-6D0E-4EDD-AC57-DC3B6CC25EB9.jpeg
    455 KB · Views: 56
Heya buddy welcome to the forum. Sad that it had to be on these terms but we're all glad your here and will help you out however we can :)
If that's coco youre growing in then I can answer any questions you might have.
If its soil then that's me reached my usefulness lol
Thank you. I’m using fox farms organic with super soil on bottom third

GW,
sorry to hear of you pops, and you will for sure get a lot of information from this site. Good, caring people here.
Thank you , that means a lot

:welcome: to :420: Ghostwriter:passitleft:...sorry to hear about your pops, it's always sad to lose someone...lost both my parents to cancer, but hey they would want us to enjoy what time "we" have left :hug: cause we're not promised tomorrow my friend...so let's free the plant already :thumb: and BTW your little ones look good :yummy:
Thank you, I am trying really hard to succeed my first grow

Thank you. I’m using fox farms organic with super soil on bottom third
Ahh yeah, can't help you with that stuff mate. Wish you all the best though. There's lots of awesome soil growers round here so I'm sure youll find all you need in no time :)

Thank you for the reply. I just got home and turned the lights out for next 4 hours. I’m doing the 20/4 during the veg stage. I am using fox farms organic with one pound of super soil on bottom.. I also have used the fox farms 3 bottle nutrients of course only the first two atm. During the flower stage I’ll use third nutrient . Here’s my problem, I’ve been watering and feeding according to directions and what I’ve read here. I am going to Home Depot tonight and check the PH because I feel like I am at a point where I can very easily mess up the last month hard work. A few leaves have a brown spot here and there. I have a new cob/led light on its way to help with light. Back to water: my soil seems to damp but my plant seems like it’s drinking it up. I guess I’ll know.more once I check my PH
Ghost
Yea, don't water too much. They must dry out before the next water. It's good you're getting the PH tester. It will improve everything since you won't have to consider ph as a problem unless your tester is off. Have you read the link below on watering? I use it and am learning more every day about the water thing. It's bigger than big.

Watering is in my mind number 1. P.h and all others are for sure important but watering is the key to a great grow. I'm a firm believer in letting the plant tell you when its thirsty. Give her a good watering then wait until the lower leaves drop a bit a look a little wilted. At that point I check pot weight then water again. Then I just check pot by lifting when it feels about the same as when she was wilting I water. This method ensures I hit the water when they are ready and m.j plants thrive when on a cycle of dry to wet over and over consistently. This is just my way of doing things.

Watering is in my mind number 1. P.h and all others are for sure important but watering is the key to a great grow. I'm a firm believer in letting the plant tell you when its thirsty. Give her a good watering then wait until the lower leaves drop a bit a look a little wilted. At that point I check pot weight then water again. Then I just check pot by lifting when it feels about the same as when she was wilting I water. This method ensures I hit the water when they are ready and m.j plants thrive when on a cycle of dry to wet over and over consistently. This is just my way of doing things.
thank you for this reply. I’ve been doing the finger in soil thing and if it feels dry I water. I’ll try this method with the drooping leaves. I’m headed out door to HD and once I am satisfied the PH is ok I’ll commence this method. I’ll say that I’ve never drowned them, very liberal with watering but as the days go on my soil mix just doesn’t look like it did. Sorta compacting and I find myself scratching the top surface and breaking up soil around top layer about 3 inches deep. I feel like this is wrong and I shouldn’t be Messing with soil with my fingers . I hope that makes sense

thank you for this reply. I’ve been doing the finger in soil thing and if it feels dry I water. I’ll try this method with the drooping leaves. I’m headed out door to HD and once I am satisfied the PH is ok I’ll commence this method. I’ll say that I’ve never drowned them, very liberal with watering but as the days go on my soil mix just doesn’t look like it did. Sorta compacting and I find myself scratching the top surface and breaking up soil around top layer about 3 inches deep. I feel like this is wrong and I shouldn’t be Messing with soil with my fingers . I hope that makes sense
I mix 50/50 perlite with my soil mixes. I've had issues with compaction when I started inside growing but none since. Be sure to closely monitor your plants while drying them out the first time, after that try to water the day before they wilt over a bit. And during flower you will have to step up watering some cause they will drink like crazy. Some strains are a daily soaking. Best of luck

Back
Top Bottom