New Grower from Virginia

Hawk518

Good morning from Northern Virginia! Stumbled upon this site last night and it looks amazing. I am a total newbie to the cannabis game. Got a medicinal certificate in August and have been vaping ever since. It’s the Only thing that helps with my chronic migraines.

Thought it would be fun to attempt to grown my own plants. After finally buying seeds, I’m ready to start. I started the germination process 24 hours ago. VA allows growing up to 4 plants / household. I’ve started with 3 seeds to see how it goes.

I’ll start up a grow journal and apologize in advance for asking lots of questions.

Good morning from Northern Virginia! Stumbled upon this site last night and it looks amazing. I am a total newbie to the cannabis game. Got a medicinal certificate in August and have been vaping ever since. It’s the Only thing that helps with my chronic migraines.

Thought it would be fun to attempt to grown my own plants. After finally buying seeds, I’m ready to start. I started the germination process 24 hours ago. VA allows growing up to 4 plants / household. I’ve started with 3 seeds to see how it goes.

I’ll start up a grow journal and apologize in advance for asking lots of questions.
Welcome to 420Magazine my friend. :ciao: :welcome::high-five:
We have a couple of your wonderful neighbors here already.
Any questions you have fire away.
We are all here to help anytime you need us.:thumb:
Hope you enjoy yourself here.
Talk soon.
Take care.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Hawk518

Will your grow be indoors or outdoors?
Will you be growing in soil, water, or something else?

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Thanks for the welcome. I plan on growing outdoors in soil for this first attempt. Want to make sure I enjoy growing as much as I think I will before pouring lots of money into all the needed supplies for an indoor set up.

I bought 5 Granddaddy Purple feminized seeds and they added on 5 more GDP seeds and 2 THC Bomb feminized seeds for free.

I’ll start with 3 three gallon fabric pots.
Two for the THC Bomb seeds and one for the Granddaddy Purple.

When I start the Grow Journal, should I make one for both strains or two journals, one for each strain?

Thanks again!

Sounds great! I use 3 gallons indoor I think the outdoor guys use alot bigger. I've never grown outdoors but as you can't control when they flip to flower if they get massive watering could be a chore unless you was going to keep pruning to keep size under control?

That grandaddy or grandmommy purple will probably be my last grow this year they are definitely rated highly 👌🏽

One journal will recommended for both strains especially if they are grown together.. will make it easier for you and others to help you 👍🏽

Back
Top Bottom