New DWC Grower From Virginia

Long time smoker, first time grower! I am a new grower from the Lake Anna area of Virginia. VA just became legal for four plants in July, so I decided to jump in the deep end and go straight to hydroponic/DWC. I have 'helped' with soil indoor grows with my brother and father (yes, my 70 year old father who has never smoked in his life, but is growing for my mom for pain relief). I am starting with four plants, but I have my wife and 17yo son helping me out, so we are each growing our own plants. We are really excited to see where this goes. A bit nervous as well ;)
Here are our first four plants. The two on the right are 16 days old, and the other two are 10 days old.

I am really glad I found this forum and am looking forward to sharing my grow with you guys. Thanks in advance for all of your help.

Welcome LKABudMan to 420 Magazine
Don’t see the pics , a lot of DWC growers here . I’ve got one going at this time, at the bottom of my signature. Plus there’s the helpful link for new members, the sponsors and 420 contest are all below.

Welcome to 420 Magazine @LKABudMan

Sounds like the whole family is getting into the growing thing. :rofl:

The easiest way for us to follow you is to start a grow journal. Let me know if you have any questions about DWC.

Also, after you have over 50 posts you can vote or enter our contests to win free grow stuff.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Long time smoker, first time grower! I am a new grower from the Lake Anna area of Virginia. VA just became legal for four plants in July, so I decided to jump in the deep end and go straight to hydroponic/DWC. I have 'helped' with soil indoor grows with my brother and father (yes, my 70 year old father who has never smoked in his life, but is growing for my mom for pain relief). I am starting with four plants, but I have my wife and 17yo son helping me out, so we are each growing our own plants. We are really excited to see where this goes. A bit nervous as well ;)
Here are our first four plants. The two on the right are 16 days old, and the other two are 10 days old.

I am really glad I found this forum and am looking forward to sharing my grow with you guys. Thanks in advance for all of your help.
Welcome and what a story! Kudos for doing what you can for your mom and what a fashion to do it in-with la famiglia!!
You are in the absolute most wonderful place for grow support!

The buckets are black. I put Mylar on the buckets to keep them from absorbing any heat from the lights. Not sure if it was needed or not, but they are staying right around 67.

Good tip on the power strip. I zip-tied it to the power cord to get it off the floor. I also added another pump to make sure I have plenty of flow in the buckets. Thanks @PGA Caddie

Back
Top Bottom