Hello from Virginia

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Plantgirl

What type of growing do you enjoy?
Have you been growing long?
Looking for thoughts on frozen trim leaves.
You can make edibles, hash, there's a few times you can do with them.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

:welcome:PlantGirl! Some people use their trim to make topicals and others use it for hash and even tincture sometimes. If you want to see all the uses for trim, check this forum.

If you need help finding anything else, please let me know.

Taking advantage of Virginia's growing approval. I grow in doors with led light. On second grow. Looking for thoughts on frozen trim leaves
:welcome:PlantGirl! Some people use their trim to make topicals and others use it for hash and even tincture sometimes. If you want to see all the uses for trim, check this forum.

If you need help finding anything else, please let me know.
Hey thanks! Didn't know what to do with my trim, so I bagged some and frozen the other. Now I don't know how to use it? Thaw before decarbing?

Hey thanks! Didn't know what to do with my trim, so I bagged some and frozen the other. Now I don't know how to use it? Thaw before decarbing?
This is what I did with the larf from the freezer, and then I made cookies just tonight with the oil I made!

Taking advantage of Virginia's growing approval. I grow in doors with led light. On second grow. Looking for thoughts on frozen trim leaves.
Hey @Plantgirl :ciao: welcome to 420magazine my friend. :welcome:

Stay safe :cool:
Bill284

If you have any high proof alcohol, e.g. Everclear, you could make tincture with the frozen stuff since you're halfway there.

And, it depends on what the end purpose of the trim is going to be. If you want to get the effects of THC, CBD, etc., you need to decarb it first.

However, I just made a whole plant skin salve this weekend with fresh trim, branches and roots and none of it was decarbed. It's for hives, itching, bites, and abrasions. I've used it twice now for under the skin itchiness and it worked both times so that made me happy as I ended up with a lot of it. Want some? :laughtwo:

Here's my pain cream recipe and here is my cannaoil recipe. For trim, though, you're probably better off with the topical or tincture as the trim probably isn't strong enough to get high with, for example.

Let me know if you need anything else.

Back
Top Bottom