Hello

Welcome, @Evergreen89. :welcome:

You've got the green light in Virginia. What you gonna' do?:Rasta:

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Evergreen89

10 years is a lot of research; are you ready to start or in preparation?

A little late for outdoors, did you buy a tent, or are you a diy kind a guy?

Let's see your screen name is Evergreen, my guess is soil? :rofl:

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:
10 years is a long time I have 4x4x8 tent1200 viparspectra and 300 watt viparspectra(old style). Yes they are in soil roots organic and ffof and natures living soil

You are in good hands, ‘green! Fellow Virginian here happy to help in any way!
Oh I know i tell everybody that I know that grows to come read all the useful info here on 420 mag.

Have you dropped a seed, or seeds yet?

I visit my brother-in-law (brother from another) in Winchester.

Start a journal and let's talk about growing.

And, if you're a BS'ers after 50 post you can vote or enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors. :rofl:

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

I have 2zkittles,1 ggauto and a blue gelato 41 photo that just popped
Sounds good. Start a journal so we can follow along.

I'm in D.C., so close enough to come sample your products! :laughtwo:

64818287-7717-442C-9AA8-9BFDA87B9DCF.jpeg
9803AFA8-54D6-4CFD-9834-E684A13F0DC9.jpeg
465DD6D5-788A-4093-AC34-86F430A0C023.jpeg

Hello all from Virginia. I have grown a few plants in my day and have been reading on here for about 10 years now.

10 years is a long time I have 4x4x8 tent1200 viparspectra and 300 watt viparspectra(old style). Yes they are in soil roots organic and ffof and natures living soil
I didn't grow for 10 years myself and only did 1 grow then...you remember friend...oh do you remember and coming on here, well shit, you learn everything else you need to know or wouldn't even think to ask. Happy growing

I didn't grow for 10 years myself and only did 1 grow then...you remember friend...oh do you remember and coming on here, well shit, you learn everything else you need to know or wouldn't even think to ask. Happy growing
I grew off and on over the ten years

Back
Top Bottom