Hello

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Jreezee

Tell us a little about yourself.

Are you currently growing anything?
What type of growing do you enjoy?

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Hello. Yes I’m currently growing a peyote zkittlez, sunset sherbet, and nyc diesel auto. Only the diesel are autos. I’ve only grown organic for years. Trying TPS Line for the first time. Using TPS One, Bloom, and Signal.

Very nice.

Here is the link when your ready to start a grow journal, or see what others are doing.

Also, after you have over 50 post you can vote or enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok..

Hello!!! I’m new here. I’ve been on a few other growing forums since 2013. I’ve been reading articles here for years. Now I’m a member!!!!
Good morning @Jreezee we are glad to have you here.
Welcome to 420magazine. :welcome:
How is your garden doing?

Stay safe
Bill

Welcome Jreezee!

Nice to have a long term grower as a new member! I just started growing again in June after having 1 grow 10 years ago, found this gem of a site only a month later in July and I have been HOOKED since! Jealous that you have been peeping in and out of here for years!!!

Lovely looking grow! Would love to see more if you want to start a journal with us! I know it's a lot when you first become a member and it can be overwhelming! Let me know if you need any help navigating or have any questions!

I am a soil indoor 2 tent grower in FFOF and I use multiple sponsors here including @Prescription Blend nutrients, which if you haven't jumped on that feeding train yet, it is one thing I really encourage you to try on your next grow!

Again, happy to have you!

Welcome Jreezee!

Nice to have a long term grower as a new member! I just started growing again in June after having 1 grow 10 years ago, found this gem of a site only a month later in July and I have been HOOKED since! Jealous that you have been peeping in and out of here for years!!!

Lovely looking grow! Would love to see more if you want to start a journal with us! I know it's a lot when you first become a member and it can be overwhelming! Let me know if you need any help navigating or have any questions!

I am a soil indoor 2 tent grower in FFOF and I use multiple sponsors here including @Prescription Blend nutrients, which if you haven't jumped on that feeding train yet, it is one thing I really encourage you to try on your next grow!

Again, happy to have you!
Thanks!!! I’ll definitely check out that line!!! I’m currently using TPS One and some additions

Nice looking plants! Quick question, where did you get your peyote zkittlez seeds, and do you like them?
I got a 5 pack. She very easy to grow! Haven’t had a single issue with her. She on day 18 flower and already stacking

59F146EB-0AEC-4E63-97C4-0FE37C7F35B2.jpeg

AC684A5F-AEEA-4DB7-BAB8-B37562DA7DAE.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom