Winnipeg newbie

204grow

420 Member
I was born and raised in Winnipeg. My father started using cannabis to help his pain and sleeping 3 years ago when he wa diagnosed with cancer.
My mother has grown 3 plants outdoors and it was a terrible crop.
I now have decided to grow for my father, i have never smoked, or used cannabis so i am dead in the water confused:(. I have picked up a book and will build my grow room based on knowledge I've collected talking to people. I have lots of questions and eager to produce quality medicine to my family. Thanks

I was born and raised in Winnipeg. My father started using cannabis to help his pain and sleeping 3 years ago when he wa diagnosed with cancer.
I now have decided to grow for my father, i have never smoked, or used cannabis so i am dead in the water confused:(. I have picked up a book and will build my grow room based on knowledge I've collected talking to people. I have lots of questions and eager to produce quality medicine to my family. Thanks
:welcome: to :420: 204grow :ciao: ...I'm sure there are plenty of knowledgeable people in your same position ready to help right here...we're a smorgasbord of info and people :hug:

Welcome to :420: 204grow, sorry to hear the situation your in. My mother also has cancer, stage 4 lung. Any questions you have as far as growing feel free to ask, as far as methods of treatment, @SweetSue is an amazing resource to seek out. If you have something currently growing get a journal up and going and plenty will jump in to help out, couple links in my signature to help get you going. Welcome along and cheers mate

Sorry to hear about your situation Winnipeg. Everything everybody said above is true. Get a journal going and don't omit anything and if something goes wrong all these Pros can help you get it straightened out ASAP. By the way I'm not a pro , I consider myself a newbie still.

Back
Top Bottom